Windows 10: win 10 digital key

Discus and support win 10 digital key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i upgraded from 8.1 pro to 10 pro now i have win activated by a digital key my previous win was volume edition now if i have to reinstall win what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 0 Ahmed 0, Dec 8, 2020.

1. 0 Ahmed 0 Win User

win 10 digital key

i upgraded from 8.1 pro to 10 pro now i have win activated by a digital key my previous win was volume edition now if i have to reinstall win what version does digital key work with consumer or business

win 10 digital key a44b16f8-493d-40d7-9dc7-9b79d4f562d7?upload=true.jpg

win 10 digital key 7f068e8f-837a-47d7-b39d-1e457a2ec8a7?upload=true.jpg

what's the right iso for my key

:)

0 Ahmed 0, Dec 8, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Dec 8, 2020
  3. Fresh Install of Win 10 without Serial Key?

Looking to reformat a laptops HDD, and then reinstall Win 10 fresh. The problem is it came pre-installed with Win 8 and I did the free upgrade to Win 10. How exactly would I re-format the HDD, reinstall Win 10 and ensure it reactivates properly? I don't see a Win 8 serial key anywhere in the contents of the box.

Flogger23m, Dec 8, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

win 10 digital key

Why was I not asked for a product key when upgrading to Win 10?

According to your spec you have Win 10 Pro, but perhaps that doesn't reflect your PC.

You haven't stated which edition of Win 10 you have on this machine, nor what your Win 10 key is for.

For example, if you already have Win 10 Pro and your key is Win 10 Home, that would be a retrograde step.

For interest only:
    Change Product Key in Windows 10

More on product key if you search this list or look at 'Related Tutorials' in the above.
    Windows 10 Tutorial Index

dalchina, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

win 10 digital key

1. win 10 digital key - Similar Threads - digital key

2. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd: So my key came from upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I didn't realize I had not linked my account and of course didn't stop to check. I move my ssd from my old computer to my new one and it brought up activating it and i found out that i had not linked it to my...
  3. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd: So my key came from upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I didn't realize I had not linked my account and of course didn't stop to check. I move my ssd from my old computer to my new one and it brought up activating it and i found out that i had not linked it to my...
  4. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code

How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code: Hello Community; I failed to back up my old computer and it crashed, DEAD.I now have a new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home, no visible key code stickers.It is probably a Digital Key code, is there a way that I can find out what it is for future use in case I have to reinstall my...
  6. How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code: Hello Community; I failed to back up my old computer and it crashed, DEAD.I now have a new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home, no visible key code stickers.It is probably a Digital Key code, is there a way that I can find out what it is for future use in case I have to reinstall my...
  7. How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code

8. I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...: I think a person is supposed to have either one or the other. But this screenshot here informs me thatWindows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft accountBut when I use this command in Command Promptwmic path softwareLicensingService get...
  9. I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...

I seem to have BOTH a Product-Key as well as a Digital-License...: I think a person is supposed to have either one or the other. But this screenshot here informs me thatWindows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft accountBut when I use this command in Command Promptwmic path softwareLicensingService get...
  10. Hi I kinda lost my product keys and I only have the product ID and the last 4 digit of my...

Hi I kinda lost my product keys and I only have the product ID and the last 4 digit of my...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-kinda-lost-my-product-keys-and-i-only-have/a4c7cd19-dfab-4d2e-b529-9c9cf8547899