Windows 10: win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated?

Discus and support win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can the drivers for disc cleaner be updated?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amber and opal skies, Oct 1, 2019.

1. win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated?

Can the drivers for disc cleaner be updated?

:)

amber and opal skies, Oct 1, 2019

2. Disc Cleaner

My disc cleaner is failing to work. I posted this problem before but imagine it got lost in the shuffle. Can someone help?

edward "MASO" mason, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Disc Cleaner

This is the third time I've come to the community for help with this problem. Trying to use disc cleaner, after computation of how many bytes can be cleaned ( 46.7M ) the system begins cleaning then I lose the box containing items cleaned. When going back
    to bytes to be cleaned I find the same number as if nothing has been cleaned. One suggestion was to use command prompt as administrator but that failed also. Number of bytes to be cleaned keeps increasing. Anyone in the community have any more suggestions?
    Thanks in advance.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
    -from Gaming on Windows 10

edward "MASO" mason, Oct 1, 2019
  4. NGeo Win User

win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated?

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated?

1. win 10 disc cleaner works slowly can the driver be updated? - Similar Threads - disc cleaner works

2. Webcam Driver Not Working in Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Webcam Driver Not Working in Win 10: usually i dont use reddit, but now it might be the time to use it. so idk why, i was going to online class and my Webcam Stop Working. i thought i just have to replug the cable but nooo it didnt work, and then checked the device, and one of the Driver "AC Interface" got that...
  3. can not update win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can not update win 10: Hello I have a problem in my win 10 1903 updating is giving me an error message 0x80070017 can you help me with a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-update-win-10/40b081f4-ddab-4b63-a202-53e4c9fa4794
  4. Disc Cleanup With Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disc Cleanup With Win 10: Should I have more of these boxes checked? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-cleanup-with-win-10/4bb97bf2-ac0e-4d76-8140-5a39ad683d65
  5. Disc management Win 10

Disc management Win 10: Extend volume Have main partition "C" primary, etc., then Recovery Partition, then New Volume. It says can only extend in adjacent formatted volumes. Both Primary "C" and new formatted volume show NTFS but Recovery Partition shows blank. Can I extend "C" primary to...
  6. Disc Driver says there is no disc when there is a disc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disc Driver says there is no disc when there is a disc: Hi there. I'm trying to install a disc game on my Alienware Aurora R2. I've inserted the disc into the computer, however the computer thinks that there is no disc in the drive. The disc is good b/c it is detected on other computers. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the...
  7. Disc driver not detecting disc

Disc driver not detecting disc: Hi there. I recently reset a pc that has been collecting dust for a few months. After setting everything up: internet, malware protection, etc. I have been trying to insert a game that is a disc, specifically Microsoft Flight Simulator X FSX and my computer does not know it...
  8. NVCleanstall - Another NVIDIA driver cleaner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVCleanstall - Another NVIDIA driver cleaner: Thread at TechPowerUp Forums: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/nvcleanstall-clean-installer-for-nvidia-drivers-alpha.249085/ 121250
  9. Network driver does not work after win 10 update

Network driver does not work after win 10 update: Dont ask me to browse the community to find out how to fix it, this is not my responsibility! You microsoft so called "update" my windows and mess it up 4 times in 2 weeks. I needed to spend half working day to wait for the update and recover to previous build every time....
  10. Disc driver not reading discs

Disc driver not reading discs: I'm not sure if it's called a disc driver, the thing where you put discs in on the pc, but no discs are working when i put them there, usually when putting a disc in there afew seconds you see a little disc icon near the cursor, but when i put ANY disc no matter what it is,...