Windows 10: win 10 display has vertical lines/fade

Discus and support win 10 display has vertical lines/fade in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; appears to be a display driver issue have updated drivers have reinstalled windows problem still there how do I resolve ??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AidedSinger7579, Aug 9, 2020.

1. win 10 display has vertical lines/fade

appears to be a display driver issue

have updated drivers

have reinstalled windows

problem still there

how do I resolve ??

:)

AidedSinger7579, Aug 9, 2020

2. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 9, 2020
  3. erehman Win User
    White vertical lines on Nokia 7610 Display

My friend has Nokia 7610, and its display has vertical white lines. I changed its theme but no change. Can anybody help as how to rectify this problem. Should I format the phone to remove these fade vertical lines from the display. Is it because of some
    hradware problem or could it be a software problem?

erehman, Aug 9, 2020
  4. depaola Win User

win 10 display has vertical lines/fade

fix fading vertical lines on my screen

I go through periods of my computer working OK and then for no reason the screen starts to fade and I get colored vertical lines. I then have to bang the screen to clear it up. I paid a repairman and it worked for a few days and it started again.
    He updated my Windows 10 thinking that was the problem but obviously not. This has been going on the last 4 or 5 months. I would really like to find a solution before scraping the computer a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series that I bought 2 1/2 yrs ago for occasional
    use. Thankyou.

depaola, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

win 10 display has vertical lines/fade

1. win 10 display has vertical lines/fade - Similar Threads - display has vertical

2. no video but horizontal and vertical lines

in Windows 10 Customization
    no video but horizontal and vertical lines: I have a d620 lattitude that i purchased used. It has been working well until a few weeks ago when it developed a vertical line near center, still with video. Shortly the vertical line disappeared, but had no video, just a light blue screen. I connected to my lcd tv and it...
  3. Black vertical lines in the start.

Black vertical lines in the start.: Hi, I am using Lenovo Think Pad Laptop. Black Lines are coming at the time of start and than the application starts.fine. I am using windows 10. Please help . Its a brand new laptop and its really irritation to see those black lines....
  4. vertical lines of dots on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    vertical lines of dots on screen: [ATTACH]hello, i am using surface pro 4 for about 2 years now and it never had any problem but recently there are times where a line of dots appear when i was using the surface. later, it will dissappear and came back again. what is the problem? software? hardware? please...
  5. Asus laptop freezes with vertical lines on display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus laptop freezes with vertical lines on display: My laptop randomly freezes/crashes while using. Sometimes lines appear and sometimes it just freezes. I've to keep the power button pressed and then restart. Can someone suggest the reason and provide the solution. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvMG7_KshN2Yghv8lOOlK5sF56DQ?e=bPToxe...
  6. computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer screen has vertical colored lines on half of the screen: vertical colored lines on half of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-screen-has-vertical-colored-lines-on-half/27a70069-1879-44be-85c0-b07cfc3bf37e"
  7. fix fading vertical lines on my screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fix fading vertical lines on my screen: I go through periods of my computer working OK and then for no reason the screen starts to fade and I get colored vertical lines. I then have to bang the screen to clear it up. I paid a repairman and it worked for a few days and it started again. He updated my Windows 10...
  8. Eliminate multiple vertical and horizon lines on display

Eliminate multiple vertical and horizon lines on display: How to eliminate multiple vertical and horizontal lines on the display screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eliminate-multiple-vertical-and-horizon-lines-on/5fafc9e8-1c32-4ccf-94e1-9c39b4e62f82
  9. Win 10 1809 and 1903/window display fades

Win 10 1809 and 1903/window display fades: Windows 10 1809 then 1903 /HP 15 Windows display started fading over time off and on, sometimes for short bursts. Became more frequent and then more regular. Went to Win 10 forum and to HP forum for help. Adjusted power options - helped for short period then back...
  10. Glitching vertical lines

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Glitching vertical lines: Sometimes, mostly while browsing, I see a glitch (Example here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1D_5z0tmhwXsQx-rqnMlsfHflScuvo2F7 ). It appears randomly and usually disappears after a moment. But today I found a site where the glitch can be easily seen for as long as you...