Windows 10: Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP

Discus and support Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After I clean installed win 10, my PC failed to recognize my BT mouse. This is strange since it was working perfectly before the clean install. I use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Nov 24, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP

After I clean installed win 10, my PC failed to recognize my BT mouse. This is strange since it was working perfectly before the clean install. I use a BT USB stick which recognizes all BT devices except for this mouse. My BT mouse is the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Again this is a mystery. What do I do?

:)

yahanna, Nov 24, 2018
  2. yahanna Win User

Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion.

I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones. One for BT headphones stereo and an other for BT non-stereo headphones. I enabled the one for stereo because it sounds better. But I hear distortion with the BT mouse. When I switch to the BT non-stereo option theres no distortion when I move my mouse but sound quality is bad.

What do you suggest to hear BT stereo perfectly with no distortion when I move my mouse?

yahanna, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 Out stopped recognizing my wireless mouse

Hi,

Not recognized wireless mouse could be due to:

• Outdated Mouse driver.
    • Faulty or loose wireless mouse USB receiver.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried using your wireless mouse on other computer and check if it works?
    • Have you tried using other wireless mouse?
    • Have you tried updating your mouse drivers?

In the meantime, please refer to the initila troubleshooting steps provided by Eeshwat Kumar on this

link

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP - Similar Threads - Doesnt Recognize Mouse

2. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  3. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?: I have the Windows Mouse and Keyboard Center installed for my Microsoft BT mouse. Every time when turning my Microsoft bluetooth mouse on/off, a CLR20r3 error appears in my Windows logs/Reliability monitor. The mouse is working fine and connects without any issues. I have...
  4. Anyone with a Microsoft BT Mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 3600 bt mouse

3600 bt mouse: I have a mouse driver 14 years old! That keeps losing connection, can't update. What's up with that? Tried anything, is it broke? Get back to me asap Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3600-bt-mouse/c1bc9106-8d7f-456c-b787-43de4334f74d
  6. Win 10 doesnt recognize USB Wifi stick

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 doesnt recognize USB Wifi stick: Hey guys, I have a Realtek 8811U Wifi stick. Whenever I boot windows with the stick plugged in, it takes ages to boot. If I unplug it, it's quicker. Moreover the stick is not recognized by win 10 automatically. I have to unplug and plug in again to make it work. Do you...
  7. Mouse cursor isnt there and keyboard doesnt register win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse cursor isnt there and keyboard doesnt register win 10: I tried to log on today and my mouse cursor isnt there and my keyboard doesnt work the only thing that works is my volume up and down no keys are there anything i can do?...
  8. win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help!

win 10 simply wont discover BT mouse, help!: I bought recently canyon cmsw08g bt/wirelles mouse. It worked perfectly for 2-3months. Now it wont show in bluetooth area of my win 10 desktop, neither it will connect via usb dongle. I changed bateries, reinstalled all drivers, switched bluetooth services to automatic...
  9. Windows 10 Doesnt Recognize Displays

Windows 10 Doesnt Recognize Displays: Hello Everyone. I am at my wits end trying to figure out why my two Acer S231HL monitors are stuck at 480p resolution and why Advanced Display Settings shows the monitors as having no name. Displays with no name It seems like windows is struggling to identify the monitors as...
  10. Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help

Sound Distortion w/ BT Headphones When I Move BT Mouse -- Help: I got a BT dongle. When I listen to music through BT headphones and move my mouse at the same time I hear distortion. When I dont move my mouse theres no distortion. I got Realtek installed and its drivers updated. Thare are 2 options in the MS sound panel for headphones....