Windows 10: Win 10 doesn’t start.

Discus and support Win 10 doesn’t start. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I have HP omen laptop. I tried to switch win11 but while win11 installing pc has blue screen crash and went back to win10. After some research I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MahmutERDAL, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Win 10 doesn’t start.

Hello,I have HP omen laptop. I tried to switch win11 but while win11 installing pc has blue screen crash and went back to win10. After some research I wanted to reset my win10 to factory settings. But when I try to reset I get same blue screen too. Finally I decided to format my pc with usb but while formatting I get the same problem and now windows won’t start. I tried troubleshooting wit win10 but every try end with same problem. Blue screen > stop code is DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG. Please help.Thanks for your kind answers.

:)

MahmutERDAL, Dec 2, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win 10 doesn’t start. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 2, 2021
  3. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Dec 2, 2021
  4. BetoLP Win User

Win 10 doesn’t start.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Win 10 doesn’t start. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 doesn’t start.

1. Win 10 doesn’t start. - Similar Threads - doesn’t start

2. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  3. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.: When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second. Also ctrC ctrV combination instead of its normal function started printing screen instead, what setting is changing that? On the top of that it seems to me that general performance of PC...
  4. When I press windows key start menu doesn’t open and all screen gets darker for a second.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back: Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds...
  6. laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back

laptop turns the display and keyboard off by itself and doesn’t start back: Hello,I have an HP Omen laptop 16-wf0057tx that i bought a few months ago, yesterday while watching some videos, my laptop for some reason turned the display off along with the keyboard and the trackpad.I tried to start it back on by pressing all the keys and all keybinds...
  7. My laptop does not want to start up and doesn’t show the windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop does not want to start up and doesn’t show the windows logo: I have tried to force shut down my laptop countless times but it just does the same thing over and over again. The laptop switches on but does not start up or show the windows logo...
  8. My laptop does not want to start up and doesn’t show the windows logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop does not want to start up and doesn’t show the windows logo: I have tried to force shut down my laptop countless times but it just does the same thing over and over again. The laptop switches on but does not start up or show the windows logo...
  9. My laptop does not want to start up and doesn’t show the windows logo

10. Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn’t start until I plug in my charger and when I plug out my charger a black...: I just got my ram upgraded. And just after that my laptop isn’t starting until i plug in my charger and when i start it after plugging in when i plug out it says locking and shuts down immediately after that...