Windows 10: Win 10 doesn't want to play with my old HP3100 Webcam

Discus and support Win 10 doesn't want to play with my old HP3100 Webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP3100 Webcam that has worked through Win XP, Win 7 but not with Win 10 Version 1909 (HP doesn't provide compatible drivers for Win 10).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Webster, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Webster Win User

Win 10 doesn't want to play with my old HP3100 Webcam

I have a HP3100 Webcam that has worked through Win XP, Win 7 but not with Win 10 Version 1909 (HP doesn't provide compatible drivers for Win 10). Device manager throws an error 43 when its plugged in. I have tried all the suggested fixes/workarounds I can find on the internet...installing drivers in compatibility mode....uninstalling USB controllers...total power off etc. etc. Has anyone found a solution with this particular webcam or must I donate it to a museum?

:)

Webster, Mar 1, 2020

2. CD-ROM doesn`t work with win 10

After I installed Win 10 my CD ROM doesn`t work any longer. Does somebody have an solution?

geirrykhus, Mar 1, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Win 10 doesn't want to play with my old HP3100 Webcam [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 1, 2020
  4. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Win 10 doesn't want to play with my old HP3100 Webcam - Similar Threads - doesn't play old

2. Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11: Hello,I was using win 10 pro for 7 years with a multi computer CD key originalI recently built a new rig and installed win11 directly and used my old win10 pro CD key.My old PC was synced with my Microsoft account and I used same account on win 11.Now win 11 doesn't activate...
  3. Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old win 10 pro key doesn't activate win 11: Hello,I was using win 10 pro for 7 years with a multi computer CD key originalI recently built a new rig and installed win11 directly and used my old win10 pro CD key.My old PC was synced with my Microsoft account and I used same account on win 11.Now win 11 doesn't activate...
  4. Pc dosen't detect my old webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc dosen't detect my old webcam: Hi, i have an old webcam the life cam vx800. i can still use it on windows 10? I plug it in the pc, the light turn on but the pc dosen't detect the cam. Please help me i have an extreme need of this webcam. Excuse me for the terrible english i'm italian...
  5. old logitech webcam is not found on my windows 10 PC

old logitech webcam is not found on my windows 10 PC: Has worked on windows 10 PC up stairs for about a year, now I move it to different windows 10 PC in the house and it is not detected? any suggestions?...
  6. My Webcam doesn't work!

My Webcam doesn't work!: Hi all, I am using a Notebook Notebook HP - 15-dw0039nl with Windows 10 x64 Home Edition. I cannot use the integrated webcam neither for capturing pictures via the photocamera app or for video-calling purposes like Skype. When I try to take a picture I get this error :...
  7. Old Webcam For Windows 10

Old Webcam For Windows 10: I have a Microsoft LifeCam V-1000. Are there any downloads for new drivers that I can install, or am I SOL and have to get a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-webcam-for-windows-10/b7e047a7-0c15-44ba-bbba-1b2f227a8724
  8. My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device

My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device: If I plug in my old Kindle in to my Win 10 PC, using the supplied USB cable, it can't "see" the Kindle's data storage area. My PC works fine, and all of the USB ports work fine. The cable works fine too, as the Kindle is able to recharge OK with this cable. But I can't access...
  9. My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device

in Windows 10 Support
    My Win 10 PC doesn't "see" my old Kindle device: If I plug in my old Kindle in to my Win 10 PC, using the supplied USB cable, it can't "see" the Kindle's data storage area. My PC works fine, and all of the USB ports work fine. The cable works fine too, as the Kindle is able to recharge OK with this cable. But I can't access...
  10. Why Win 10 Plays Old Games Well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Win 10 Plays Old Games Well: I had a "Games" folder in XP that I transferred by flash drive to 7. Some of the games played poorly or not at all. I later transferred it to 8, and it was even worse. But when I upgraded to 10, most of the games started playing well, When upgrading, 10 installs software...