Windows 10: Win 10 don't remember cookies and passwords.

Discus and support Win 10 don't remember cookies and passwords. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an brand-new Laptop with Windows 10 Home SL. And my question is: Why must i every time when i open Facebook or want to use Youtube fill in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EnricoMalihan, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Win 10 don't remember cookies and passwords.

I have an brand-new Laptop with Windows 10 Home SL.

And my question is:

Why must i every time when i open Facebook or want to use Youtube fill in my account with password?

Every time the sites asking me will you that the password manager remember it i say yes.

But why is it not working?

:)

EnricoMalihan, Sep 11, 2020
  2. suemcp001 Win User

cookies and passwords not being remembered

I am now required to log in afresh each time I enter sites that used to let me access them, having stored my log-in info away. One website won't let me log into it at all. I can't even explain why.

I have little squares in the righthand corner of the screen indicating that cookies are not being allowed, so I check it Yes, let them, and it is added to a list or something, but it doesn't seem to make a difference. It keeps on coming back. Even sites
    that I have reentered in the last week or so on different occasions still are unable to remember my password. Others can. But sites that I used to access will no longer let me enter without signing in again. Instead of a list of passwords sites a hundred
    long, I now appear to have a list of less than a dozen sites for which I have recognized passwords. Where did I see that? I don't know. I see now that Miscrosoft, and google, and maybe more - like Edge or Cloud, will all want to take control of my passwords.
    I don't know what I did to deserve this, I have never had such problems with passwords - nor cookies. I have tried very hard not to join up to Edge, likewise Cloud. Please, I do not need it, I do not want it. My computer activities used to be so simple - yet
    performed better than much of which I have now, in the way of photo editing, or recording dvd data.

Why is this happening and how can I correct this error with cookies and passwords? Have my passwords been lost forever? Do I have to keep logging in again, to every site that used to be accessible and familiar to me, as though I am a stranger?

suemcp001, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Don´t remember password

Is there anybody here who knows if there is a way to open the microSD card when you have forgotten the password?

Both my daughters have forgotten their passwords and can´t use their cards after their phones have been to service. Thankful for any help.

busan---01, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Win 10 don't remember cookies and passwords.

IE11 won't remember gmail password

When you type the first letter or two of the username, is there a drop-down AutoComplete list?

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 don't remember cookies and passwords.

1. Win 10 don't remember cookies and passwords. - Similar Threads - don't remember cookies

2. I don't remember my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  3. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  4. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Don't remember Epic password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't remember Epic password: Split from this thread.I don’t do not remember my Epic games password and I don’t have the same number or the same email no more https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-remember-epic-password/b3f7caa7-b605-4732-a99f-86dbeffc28ae
  6. don't remember Administrator password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    don't remember Administrator password: I can't remember my password for DAD on my win 10. Can you reset the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-remember-administrator-password/67ce3905-6317-43c3-9be8-f9f64a905adc
  7. Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't Remember Win 10 Pro License Key: I bought Win 10 Pro in April of 2019. I reinstalled it a few months later and someone in support was kind enough to send me my license key after confirming my purchase. I've lost that email. I am hoping to do a fresh install on a new hard drive on my system and wanted to...
  8. Been using PIN and Don't remember Local Windows 10 Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Been using PIN and Don't remember Local Windows 10 Password: I have been using the PIN method of signing on to my laptop and now that I decided to try the Password method, I forgot my password because I had to change it many times due to my child sneaking it to play games. Hence, the security question was stupid because it didn't make...
  9. Remember a Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remember a Password: I have an app and everytime I open it, I need to enter the password (it remembers my username). What can I do so it will automatically remember the password so I don't need to input it everytime?...
  10. I don't remember my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't remember my password: Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password, I can't do...