Windows 10: WIN 10 download crashed system, bought new HP laptop want win 7 NOT 10

Discus and support WIN 10 download crashed system, bought new HP laptop want win 7 NOT 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Somehow WIN 10 has "self installed" on my laptop when I left it on one night downloading work files. MOST of the WIN10 functions do NOT work, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by johncirish, Sep 5, 2015.

1. WIN 10 download crashed system, bought new HP laptop want win 7 NOT 10

Somehow WIN 10 has "self installed" on my laptop when I left it on one night downloading work files. MOST of the WIN10 functions do NOT work, even mouse clicks are backwards (right click work left click functions, etc)

Cannot access any photo files without getting "system not responding" and most everything else no longer works.....

So I bought a NEW HP 17-g161us but am stuck with WIN 10 on it......CAN I have WIN 10 removed and have my original WIN 7 installed from the disk I have?

:)

johncirish, Sep 5, 2015
  2. MrZeeko Win User

Nokia Bluetooth BH-503

Thank you very much , I got the problem, simply my win xp system ( bluetooth stak ) doesn't support the bluetooth profile for wireless headset, so if i should fix the problem ,i had to download and install a new bluetooth driver with the required profile
    , or upgrade to win 7 or higher, and both solutions are so painful. I decided to use the bluetooth headset with my laptop with win 7, it works fine, that it is, thanks again.

MrZeeko, Sep 5, 2015
  3. Silverlight on a browsed web site - using Win Phone 7

Hi

Have my fantastic new Win Phone 7 (HTC Mozart) and want to access a web site using Silverlight. The site says I have to download Silverlight, which I try to do, but the install fails as it says my Operating System is not supported. Shouldn't this just "work"
    as Win Phone 7 UI is built on Silbverlight

Steve Farr, Sep 5, 2015
  4. WIN 10 download crashed system, bought new HP laptop want win 7 NOT 10

Cluster Head, Sep 5, 2015
  5. What disk do you have? OEM or Retail?

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

WIN 10 download crashed system, bought new HP laptop want win 7 NOT 10

1. WIN 10 download crashed system, bought new HP laptop want win 7 NOT 10 - Similar Threads - download crashed system

2. Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10: My friend assembled a computer for me with a non-genuine Windows 7 with my knowledge, I admit, but I was hoping to go legit and bought a license for Windows 10.Unfortunately, I didn't know I couldn't just upgrade from my current pirated copy, and so I have an installer for...
  3. Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10: My friend assembled a computer for me with a non-genuine Windows 7 with my knowledge, I admit, but I was hoping to go legit and bought a license for Windows 10.Unfortunately, I didn't know I couldn't just upgrade from my current pirated copy, and so I have an installer for...
  4. Non-genuine Win 7 - bought a license for Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repair Win 7 on Win 10/ Win 7 dual boot system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair Win 7 on Win 10/ Win 7 dual boot system: My RAM failed resulting in corruption of Win 7 installation. Now I cannot boot to Win 7 at all. I can create another partition to install Win 7, copy and create a new partition for the MBR now allocated 3.65GB to restore after reloading Win 7, or try something else. I'm not...
  6. HP laptop with Win 7 upgrade to 10 crashed, want to access the drive.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    HP laptop with Win 7 upgrade to 10 crashed, want to access the drive.: My Dell computer running 10 with Winver 2004. Sister in another state (I just returned from there) had a Toshiba hdd in an HPpv6 Pavilion with Win 7 upgraded to 10 which crashed all of a sudden. Repairs by a shop attempted but not successful. They did take files and folders...
  7. New laptop crashes with Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New laptop crashes with Win 10: Purchased new HP Computer and loaded virus scan and so on and then did all the updates and the Win 10 crashed and I can’t even do a recover. Screen only gives me one option and that is to restart. Restarted laptop and canes back to same screen? Any ideas?...
  8. new win 10 system

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new win 10 system: I bought a new win10 laptop. how can I transfer settings, apps, preferences etc from my old machine to the new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-win-10-system/1712ac80-440b-44a0-ad2e-f75f541b9685"
  9. Win 7/Win 10 new system build

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 7/Win 10 new system build: Had retail win 7 pro installed on two existing systems. Upgraded both systems to free Win 10. Planning on building new system. If I install win 7, will I be eligible for free Win10 upgrade? 60626
  10. Can I download Win 10 on a Win 7 OS Laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I download Win 10 on a Win 7 OS Laptop?: I am due to change my 4 year old win 7 Acer laptop which is running hot very slow and getting low on resources. I have seen a new Dell Windows 7 Laptop for sale with the spec I need. Should I get this new Dell Win7 now and download the new Win 10 OS when it's officially...