Windows 10: Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed

Discus and support Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Windows 10 laptop has working wireless drivers (green signal symbol in "Network Connections", no driver error messages) but if chosen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JorisVierboom, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed

The Windows 10 laptop has working wireless drivers (green signal symbol in "Network Connections", no driver error messages) but if chosen "Connect/Disconnect" no wireless networks are displayed but only the Ethernet connection.

Network discovery is 'on', changed drivers and are up-to-date.

Maybe a windows rather than driver problem?

Help is much appreciated.

:)

JorisVierboom, Nov 25, 2018
  2. m3110w Win User

Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Nov 25, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed

Freeze on early display win 10

Hi Roger,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- What is the make and model of your PC?

- Do you receive any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If you see the black screen or have a flickering screen follow the steps given below:

• Try connecting to different video outputs on the PC. Sometimes a change in driver can cause the video to be sent:
    • To a different Adapter: from integrated graphics to a discrete card or vice versa.
    • To a different output: from HDMI to DVI, DisplayPort to VGA, or any other combination.
    • Try to boot into Safe Mode with Networking or Enable low-resolution video.
    • Advanced boot options, Safe Mode with Networking, or Low Resolution Video
    • Check Device Manager and look for Display Adapters
    • If you see 2 items under Display Adapters, disable to integrated video card (e.g. Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 4200) and restart. (try vice versa if it does not work)   
    • If you see 1item under Display Adapters, rollback the driver or uninstall the display adapter in Device Manager, and enable the option to delete driver software.

Check the PC or display adapter manufacturer’s site for an updated driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed

1. Win 10 drivers OK but no wifi networks displayed - Similar Threads - drivers wifi networks

2. Win 11 Wifi Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Wifi Network: EveningSeveral questions about Wi FI networks.Background1. Desktop custom build - Win 11 Pro; share specific drive or folder; share display in Net Share window; logon with admin id2. Laptop Windows Surface 3 - Win 11 Pro logon with same id as on desktop; file explorer,...
  3. Win 11 Wifi Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Wifi Network: EveningSeveral questions about Wi FI networks.Background1. Desktop custom build - Win 11 Pro; share specific drive or folder; share display in Net Share window; logon with admin id2. Laptop Windows Surface 3 - Win 11 Pro logon with same id as on desktop; file explorer,...
  4. WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Drivers/ Network Adapter Drivers: I recently reset my network on windows 10 settings, I thought it would help but it didn’t so now every time I turn on my pc or restart it I have to keep reinstalling the current network adapter drivers so that WiFi options show up, is there any way to fix this? When I check...
  5. Network/wifi/drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network/wifi/drivers: Hi, on feb 18 2021 i booted my computer off then back on later in the day, i looked at my wifi and all there was, was a sound icon with a small red x. When i click the icon it brings up a page saying “looks like you arent connected to the internet. Im currenty using...
  6. Win 10 - unable to connect to this network (wifi)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 - unable to connect to this network (wifi): submitted by /u/Azza0pz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdwtew/win_10_unable_to_connect_to_this_network_wifi/
  7. Network WIFI Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network WIFI Drivers: Doing a fresh install windows 10 .When installing it cant connect and no drivers are installed ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-wifi-drivers/469e6a67-0099-4d54-bfed-dcf8b0e974cc
  8. Windows 10 refusing to displaying wifi networks

Windows 10 refusing to displaying wifi networks: So i've been having some minor issues with windows 10 on my laptop for a while now involving selecting items directly from the taskbar, I try to open a folder by right clicking on file explorer on the taskbar and going up and it tells me "The item you have selected is...
  9. Network settings ok - driver version problem.

Network settings ok - driver version problem.: In my case an automatic Win-10-Driverupdate in February led to this problem: "Unidentified network" when tried to connect to the network. My network adapter, an usb to ethernet model, works fine. It use a “Realtek USB FE Family Controller RTL8152". After the last update it...
  10. OK to install Win 10 drivers in Win 7 system prior to upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK to install Win 10 drivers in Win 7 system prior to upgrade?: So far my attempts to upgrade a Win 7 Pro 64 system have not been successful. My system is built around an ASUS P9X79PRO motherboard and ASUS has separate driver sections for Win 7 and Win 10. Is it Ok to install the Win 10 driver versions prior to doing another upgrade...