Windows 10: win 10 dvd media player

Discus and support win 10 dvd media player in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; to whom it may concern. I having problems with playing DVD. nothing happens. I brought a window DVD player when I insert the DVD, it tells me the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by betsymolina, Nov 10, 2018.

1. win 10 dvd media player

to whom it may concern. I having problems with playing DVD.

nothing happens. I brought a window DVD player when I insert the DVD, it tells me the following ,TRY AGAIN OR RESTART.

NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED HERE. OX8004027D I TRID A NUMBER OF TIMES NOTHING HAPPENS .

SO I REINSTALL WIN 10 DVD MEDIA PLAYER THE SAME RESULTS NOTHING ,CAN YOU PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH THIS PROBLEM .THANKS

:)

betsymolina, Nov 10, 2018
  2. rajn1 Win User

Windows Media Player not compatible with Win 10

Win 10 - DVD Player, Windows Media Player not compatible with Win 10? This is a shock!! I downloaded the Windows Media Player from the Store and it played the DVD once. When it did not work a second time, I spent 45 mins waiting for Microsoft support and an hour on the phone. They confirmed that the Windows Media Player is not compatible with Win 10. I got my money back but no one could give me a Media Player that is compatible with Win 10. This is clearly not good. Any suggestions please?

Raj

rajn1, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Unable to play DVDs on Windows Media Player, Windows 10

Hi Alison,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly happens when you try to play DVDs on Windows Media Player?
    • Are the DVDs being detected on your computer?

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter.

Windows Media Player DVD troubleshooter find and fix problems with playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onWindows Media Player DVD and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Also refer to the Microsoft article to know more about: Windows
    Media Player

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

win 10 dvd media player

DVD in Media Player

If you wish to play DVDs in Windows 10, please visit Windows Store to purchase

Windows DVD Player
    or another app that plays DVDs. Free DVD player options are also available.

You may also visit the following article for more information:

For suggestion and feedback to add support DVD in Windows Media Player, you may use

Windows Feedback Hub
    app.

Regards.

Mel Tar, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

win 10 dvd media player

1. win 10 dvd media player - Similar Threads - dvd media player

2. WIN 10 DVD player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIN 10 DVD player: Will play audio CDs and computer software, but not videos. Will not work with Windows Any Player-did before but stopped working. Cleaning optical drive didn't help. error message unable to open MRL "dvd///D:/"...
  3. DVD Media Player

DVD Media Player: I'm trying to install the 7 day free DVD Media Player update from Microsoft. Being told my computer is not linked to my Microsoft account. How do I link my computer to my Microsoft account? Thank you. Kelly...
  4. win 10 media player

win 10 media player: win 10 media player no longer burn cd's. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-media-player/8e5159c0-08b1-4b7b-a4f2-5c5a87916264
  5. win media dvd player decoder

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win media dvd player decoder: does microsoft store have mediaplayer decoder software and lowest price per month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-media-dvd-player-decoder/30448525-e2a8-4e06-8af7-c29504f0ebcf"
  6. DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DVD region on media player with DVD driver and windows DVD player: Can I change the region for DVD player in windows media player if I have DVD drive with windows dvd player installed? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-region-on-media-player-with-dvd-driver-and/cd23d83c-3505-402a-86bb-4eaf15c8f3cd
  7. Problem with DVD media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with DVD media player: I cannot play a DVD disk. Each time I insert the disk the system informs try again or restart. I tried to reinstall Windows 10 DVD media player with no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-dvd-media-player/f2a3bb00-f022-4542-b5c9-bddfeb62098c
  8. DVD Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVD Media Player: How do I get my Windows 10 DVD Media Player to display on my screen and being playing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/dvd-media-player/81c50456-3bf0-45b9-8d92-fad28cfbf8ad
  9. Media Player in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player in Win 10: Seems like .flac files skip in Windows Media Player 12.0 in Windows 10 50602
  10. win media player

in Windows 10 Support
    win media player: Ripped a DVD in windows media player --put songs in burn list (right column) put a blank DVD in writer/player-- clicked burn-start burn --windows 10 ejects the disk then states to put in disk and windows will automatically start burning process BUT it ejects the disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows dvd player problems 2018