Windows 10: Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???

Discus and support Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find the above tool on Win-10 Email Need to change font and size -----Cancer eating up vision pretty fast. *** Email address is removed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HarkHarkness, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???

How do I find the above tool on Win-10 Email Need to change font and size -----Cancer eating up vision pretty fast.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

HarkHarkness, Apr 1, 2020

2. Font Size choice

Hi Leon,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• How are you accessing your mails?
    • Are you using the Mail App/Browser/Microsoft Office outlook mails?

I would like to let you know that you can change the font size of the emails by following the steps provided below:

• Open the E-mail.
    • Press/hold the Ctrl key and use the scroll button to maximize and minimize the font size.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 1, 2020
  3. How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???

Changing Default Font & Size In 'Mail For Windows 10' - Not 'Outlook'???

Is it possible to change the default font and size in 'Mail for Windows 10'. I have to change it to my preference for every send. It is currently set in Calibri 11 point...requires two steps to change font and size...irritating! Thanks, CRB

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Casey RobertBaldwin, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ???

1. Win 10 E-mail----How to permentaly change font size ??? - Similar Threads - mail permentaly change

2. How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to change font sizes and icon sizes in Windows 10: Hello! Are you reading this guide from a 5 inches Windows tablet screen? Maybe from your 15 inches laptop? This guide is for anyone who wants to have better visual experience using their Windows 10 device. So, we will be guiding you through changing your resolution, fonts and...
  3. Win 10 e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 e-mails: This is about the e-mail app that comes with Win 10 - not Outlook and relates to the results of search. If I want to find an old e-mail and enter a key word in the search pane. I get a list of results fine. But then they all rush through and disappear. How do I...
  4. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012: How to make font size larger in Windows Live Mail 20120? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-size-in-windows-live-mail-2012/9b3d1a80-c34b-439e-bb07-1c89867d5f6e
  5. Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size

Change Windows 10 Mail app default font size: Why ( Windows 10 Mail App) is the default mail font Calibri 10 and not 12? Every other MS product uses Calibri 10 and my emails look very small and hard to read The alternative is to change each email to Calibri 12, or larger but that is so time consuming and very...
  6. How To Change Font Size?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How To Change Font Size?: I just installed the most recent update for Windows 10 and I've noticed that my fonts in Windows 10 and my apps are smaller. Even in apps like Chrome and Firefox my fonts are smaller. How can I increase the size of my fonts? Thank you. 81749
  7. Change default font size in Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail: May have been asked before..but any solution? Thanks 94510
  8. Win 10 Mail..How to change Default font and size?.....and more

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 Mail..How to change Default font and size?.....and more: I can easily change the size and font but can't find how to set it as the new Default setting. Can it be done? Using Mail for Win 10 for first time, as that is what appeared for my Outlook email account. I found today that when using either CC or BCC a 'Return' occurs...
  9. Change default font size in Mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Change default font size in Mail app: I've looked and looked and cannot find a way to change default font and size in the mail app. Is there a way or registry hack or what??? 41961
  10. win 10 e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    win 10 e-mail: If I try to delete an e-mail it goes away as if deleted and then is put right back, It's just started doing this. 44800