Windows 10: Win 10 Edu 2004 desktop Icons disappear/reappear after reboot

Discus and support Win 10 Edu 2004 desktop Icons disappear/reappear after reboot in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Just recently, My School Computer has slowed down after installing Win 10 ver. 2004. During a zoom call, I minimized the tab using web app in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Beyblader_Diablo, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Win 10 Edu 2004 desktop Icons disappear/reappear after reboot

Hello,

Just recently, My School Computer has slowed down after installing Win 10 ver. 2004.

During a zoom call, I minimized the tab using web app in Edge and saw I that I had only 1 icon, Recycle Bin.

After a reboot, al but 1 of my Icons reappeared ms teams. I had to go to start to replace the Icon.

Can Someone help me out?

thanks,

Garry Strait

:)

Beyblader_Diablo, Sep 22, 2020

2. Desktop icons keep reappearing after reboot

I can uncheck "show desktop icons" but upon reboot, those cute little things are right back there and "show desktop icons" is checked again.

Is there another way I can stop those little tykes from reappearing?

Rubert Mumps, Sep 22, 2020
  3. taskbar icons disappear and then reappear

That could mean there was a change detected which needed to be handled by all your active tasks.

That suggests that the current focus was most likely on the Desktop (e.g. assuming you have a lot of icons on your Desktop). Please try to be sure that Narrator gets focus on things that you are interested
    in. Again, it may be necessary to practise using the tools before you actually need to try to understand something that is less clear.

Good luck

Robert

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Win 10 Edu 2004 desktop Icons disappear/reappear after reboot

Task Bar Icons Disappear and Reappear

Hi this started shortly after installing windows 10, when i click on the volume or the network icon in the system tray, all the other icons in the system tray as well as the task bar disappear, when i mouse over were they are supposed to be they reappear,
    its not a big deal, just kinda annoying.

Any suggestions with this would be appreciated

Thanks

AnthonyBerakos, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Edu 2004 desktop Icons disappear/reappear after reboot

1. Win 10 Edu 2004 desktop Icons disappear/reappear after reboot - Similar Threads - Edu 2004 desktop

2. Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.: Dear community,I have a laptop running windows 10 Pro version 22H2.My issue is the following, every time I create a file or folder on the Desktop, if I later delete it, it will reappear on the desktop after a reboot.Some more info:Onedrive was installed but never configure,...
  3. Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.: Dear community,I have a laptop running windows 10 Pro version 22H2.My issue is the following, every time I create a file or folder on the Desktop, if I later delete it, it will reappear on the desktop after a reboot.Some more info:Onedrive was installed but never configure,...
  4. Desktop file or folder reappears after a reboot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Desktop icons disappear and reappear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop icons disappear and reappear.: Hello! I have a question. I notice that sometimes the icons on the desktop disappear for a split second and then immediately appear. This may happen at random. It is also noticeable when I first open the search menu after turning on the laptop. Is this allowed?Best regards....
  6. Desktop icons disappear and reappear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop icons disappear and reappear.: Hello! I have a question. I notice that sometimes the icons on the desktop disappear for a split second and then immediately appear. This may happen at random. It is also noticeable when I first open the search menu after turning on the laptop. Is this allowed?Best regards....
  7. Disappearing/reappearing icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disappearing/reappearing icons: Something has changed in the last couple of days, but I hadn't carried out any process immediately prior to it happening. All the items in the system tray and all the icons in the task bar disappear for 7-8 seconds before reappearing. At the same time the icons on the...
  8. Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icon keeps disappearing then reappearing: So for some reason and this only happens to one of my shortcuts but it just disappears then when i refresh is appears again but not in the same place so i have to move it back and then it just keeps doing this. Its so annoying submitted by /u/hitman4967 [link] [comments]...
  9. Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?: [ATTACH] I am making an arcade version of Sim City 2000 and I am having trouble with the icon on the desktop disappearing after a hard reboot. For instance the "arcade" features a "world reset" button that allows you to power cycle the single-board-computer inside (a...
  10. Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop icons disappear after hard reboot on Windows 10?: I am making an arcade version of Sim City 2000 and I am having trouble with the icon on the desktop disappearing after a hard reboot. For instance the "arcade" features a "world reset" button that allows you to power cycle the single-board-computer inside a LattePanda v 1.0....