Windows 10: Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

Discus and support Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, Can the Windows 10 email app be configured like Outlook, using a different Incoming and Outgoing mail server? I've had this setup on Outlook on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by callicosfx, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

Hi All,
    Can the Windows 10 email app be configured like Outlook, using a different Incoming and Outgoing mail server?
    I've had this setup on Outlook on several other computers but haven't found a way to do it on Win 10, primarily because it asks for your email address then assumes that is your username.
    This works fine for my outgoing mail server but not the incoming server.

thanks,
    DC

:)

callicosfx, Oct 13, 2018
  2. MN-89 Win User

Incoming/Outgoing Server Names

Trying to set up e-mail on my wife's Apple devices. Can't find incoming/outgoing server names on my PC with Windows 10 on it to make sure I have correct information.

Where do I find the incoming/outgoing server names?

MN-89, Oct 13, 2018
  3. pbmaster Win User
    Outgoing server?

Ok, so this probably should be basic knowledge but I don't have it. I just installed Thunderbird and I have my incoming mail server working, but I can't seem to get the right outgoing server. I'm with AT&T under Bellsouth if that helps at all.

pbmaster, Oct 13, 2018
  4. vroxas Win User

Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

incoming mail server (pop3) and outgoing mail sever (stmp

I like to use outlook for email. But I do not know the incoming mail server (pop3) and the outgoing mail server (stmp)

Appreciate if anyone can provide this information.

vroxas, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server?

1. Win 10 email, can I use a different Incoming and Outgoing server? - Similar Threads - email different Incoming

2. e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    e -unable to connect to the outgoing server for my email: I am using MS Outlook 2021 for my optusnet email , can receive emails but unable to send and they end up in my outbox, error messag https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-unable-to-connect-to-the-outgoing-server-for-my/7dd39288-677a-4f46-9a95-5f07f5daff12
  3. How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?: Hello,I am newbie using windows firewall and i want to learn more.Previously i used third-party firewalls like comodo firewall and Kaspersky total security The paid version.I don't know all the functionalities about windows firewall.I am running windows 10 22h2 pro x64. I...
  4. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?: Is there a tool that will tell me the total quantity of outgoing and incoming network traffic on a Windows 10 machine for each app, without lumping the incoming and outgoing traffic together, and which will count ethernet traffic as well as wireless traffic? I have noticed...
  5. how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to set up incoming and outgoing mail server port in windows 10 mail app: hi i'm trying to add my rediffmail email account in windows 10 mail app but i cant find anywhere to put incomingpop3 and outgoingsmtp mail server port, please help...
  6. Outgoing Emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outgoing Emails: A few days ago, my Windows 10 laptop suddenly stopped outgoing emails being sent. There was a error message which stated 'There was an error while sending your message'. This error message appeared even before I had finished writing my message! My outgoing server setting is:...
  7. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing: We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong. I prefer not to...
  8. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?: Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help....
  9. for outgoing server in window 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    for outgoing server in window 10?: what is outgoing server for IMAP account?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/for-outgoing-server-in-window-10/ff73c08a-bb00-4e24-9020-338cf9fff2cc
  10. Incoming and outgoing setting

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming and outgoing setting: I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10. I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outgoing mail server when different from incoming mail on windows