Windows 10: Win 10 Enterprise 1909 Appearance

Discus and support Win 10 Enterprise 1909 Appearance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Although I have used Win 7 Pro for many years, I just managed to do and activate a Win 10 E 1909 installation on my Dell T3500. I find Win 10's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Henrik37, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Henrik37 Win User

Win 10 Enterprise 1909 Appearance

Although I have used Win 7 Pro for many years, I just managed to do and activate a Win 10 E 1909 installation on my Dell T3500. I find Win 10's appearance confusing and distracting. At 82, I'm not as swift as I used to be at accommodating changes.

Can anybody point me toward a tutorial or give me detailed guidance on how to make Win 10 look and feel a lot more like Win 7?

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

:)

Henrik37, Dec 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Dec 22, 2019
  3. m3110w Win User
    Wifi network not appearing after recent Win 10 monthly patch

Someone else on another forum suggested I switch the wifi freq on my Android Nexus 5x. So I switched it from 5ghz to 2.4 and it worked! Problem solved. Now my Nexus hotspot is again appearing in my Win 10 list of available wifi networks. So problem was with Android and not Windows.

m3110w, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Win 10 Enterprise 1909 Appearance

enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Enterprise 1909 Appearance

1. Win 10 Enterprise 1909 Appearance - Similar Threads - Enterprise 1909 Appearance

2. win 10 Enterprise error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 Enterprise error: Following Error occured what to do ?? system ,win graphic card everything is uptodate. Its brand new system!!!! Source Windows Summary Hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  3. Win 10 enterprise Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 enterprise Error: I have win 10 enterprise LTSC and it just freeze up nothing works keyboard mouse and I found this following error.I tried uninstall and install graphic card driver and my win 10 is up to date and also clean formatted and check the issue. after full format it works same!! same...
  4. Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Enterprise: I have more than 15 new system brand new Fresh installation ,and almost all system freeze/hang up keyboard mouse even not working i couldn't find out any reason related to hardware/software.I found this logs in event logger, Is it related to that or what is the reason of...
  5. win 10 enterprise and 4.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 enterprise and 4.8: Hi Folks, So ..... new job and new laptop - fresh install of Win 10 Enterprise build 10240 last night - Lenvovo G50-80 so OK but not great but anyway ...... I need to get .net 4.8 on the laptop from a dependency of a piece of software I need to install. Windows says not...
  6. Win 10 Enterprise activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Enterprise activation: Hi There, I bought a used pc with Win 10 Enterprise installed and now I realise that the activation isnt valid how can I get an activation for this or is a fresh install of Win 10 the only option ? the orginal owner of the pc has gone bust !...
  7. Odd issue with Windows Update on Win 10 1909 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd issue with Windows Update on Win 10 1909 Enterprise: Win 10 1901 Enterprise, company PC, on a domain. I am a local administrator on this machine. In fact I am an OU admin. After running Windows updates on my desktop PC and it installing a few updates I can no longer run Windows Update I get an 'Error Encountered' with a code...
  8. Win. 10, 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win. 10, 1909: hi, 1909 will come out like a monthly update. So, will users be required to restart after the update? Will the Microsoft website provide an ISO file download in case a reinstall is needed? Can we postpone the download of the update?...
  9. Win 10 Enterprise: Now "Activate Windows" Keeps Appearing!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Enterprise: Now "Activate Windows" Keeps Appearing!!: Hi; 1) On my laptop, now the message: "Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows (and the button) Go to Settings" appears every 1 or 2 hours. 2) I click the above button Go to Settings. The Settings window opens. On the left: the Activation is already...
  10. Win 10 Appearance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Appearance: Hello, Cannot resize text, cannot bring back color, how can I bring back the 3D view of opened windows, menus, buttons ? When I click on the most left (windows icon) in the task bar, I get allso some colored icons, what are they, how to hide them, how to restore them ? Pls...