Windows 10: Win 10 Enterprise activation

Discus and support Win 10 Enterprise activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi There, I bought a used pc with Win 10 Enterprise installed and now I realise that the activation isnt valid how can I get an activation for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by johnKemp5, Jun 10, 2020.

1. johnKemp5 Win User

Win 10 Enterprise activation

Hi There,

I bought a used pc with Win 10 Enterprise installed and now I realise that the activation isnt valid

how can I get an activation for this or is a fresh install of Win 10 the only option ?

the orginal owner of the pc has gone bust !

:)

johnKemp5, Jun 10, 2020

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jun 10, 2020
  3. GAStarr Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise activation key

I upgraded Window 10 Home to Enterprise to enable Remote Desktop. I cannot find and activation key for the Enterprise version. Suggestions?

GAStarr, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Win 10 Enterprise activation

win 10 enterprise activation

I am unable to activate windows 10 enterprise I have upgraded from windows 7 ultimate,

I tried the auto activate after installing win10 but it asked for my product key when I put my win 7 ultimate key in it would not accept it,

I acquired a key on answers Microsoft site <Removed PII> but this key gives me error 0x8007007B

how can I rectify this or will I have to go back to win 7

regards John

John-woody, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Enterprise activation

1. Win 10 Enterprise activation - Similar Threads - Enterprise activation

2. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  3. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise error code:0xc004c003: I have an issue that my Windows can not be activated after upgrading to Win 11It's an Enterprise version and Windows is upgraded to Win 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-windows-11-enterprise-error/b8ce50cf-bbba-41aa-8d5c-75442b2c6e25
  4. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  5. Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?

Is there a fix for Microsoft 11 Enterprise not activating?: I have Windows 11 on my 2nd hand laptop but it isn't activated. The Microsoft store link "isn't available" and I don't have access to a product key. Is there a solution or workaround I can use?...
  6. Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise: Hello!I am facing windows activation problem in with my Window 11 Enterprise. It says please connect to internet although it's already connected. I am uploading a screenshot of my problem. Please help me as I am unable to use many apps properly. Thank You!...
  7. Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise

Window activation problem of Window 11 Enterprise: Hello!I am facing windows activation problem in with my Window 11 Enterprise. It says please connect to internet although it's already connected. I am uploading a screenshot of my problem. Please help me as I am unable to use many apps properly. Thank You!...
  8. Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise: Hi All,I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and can't quite get it.I've switched just over 50 win 11 pro laptops a few win 10 pro from domain joined to hybrid azure, and enrolled them into intune endpoint?. We have a policy to upgrade them to enterprise...
  9. Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise

Windows laptops not activating once license upgraded to enterprise: Hi All,I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and can't quite get it.I've switched just over 50 win 11 pro laptops a few win 10 pro from domain joined to hybrid azure, and enrolled them into intune endpoint?. We have a policy to upgrade them to enterprise...
  10. If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I buy a new product key for windows 7 enterprise can I still activate my version of windows: A work computer is using win7 enterprise sp1 but the hard drive died and got replaced now it is asking for activation every 30 secs. There are a few place online still selling product keys for it. If I get one can I activate it? It may be a prior upgrade from xp. No we can't...