Windows 10: win 10 enterprise... no shop, no edge

Discus and support win 10 enterprise... no shop, no edge in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Helo all, I just installed windows 10 entreprise ltsb. Microsoft store and microsoft edge are missing. Do you now if microsoft plan to deploy the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hydargos, Aug 1, 2015.

1. hydargos Win User

win 10 enterprise... no shop, no edge

Helo all,
    I just installed windows 10 entreprise ltsb. Microsoft store and microsoft edge are missing. Do you now if microsoft plan to deploy the store an microsoft edge in a future update for w10 entreprise ??? I don't want to reinstall a pro version.
    scuz my english. tks. *cry

:)

hydargos, Aug 1, 2015
  2. ...No... Win User

Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Aug 1, 2015
  3. henrik.b Win User
    Cannot run batch files via IE urls in WIn 10 build 1703

We have the Same Problem, Update 2017-12 not helps, EDGE works fine

win 10 Enterprise 1703 x64

henrik.b, Aug 1, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

5. hydargos Win User
    hydargos, Aug 1, 2015
  6. YOU
    You Win User
    're welcome!

Thema:

1. win 10 enterprise... no shop, no edge - Similar Threads - enterprise shop edge

2. win 10 Enterprise error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 Enterprise error: Following Error occured what to do ?? system ,win graphic card everything is uptodate. Its brand new system!!!! Source Windows Summary Hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  3. Win 10 enterprise Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 enterprise Error: I have win 10 enterprise LTSC and it just freeze up nothing works keyboard mouse and I found this following error.I tried uninstall and install graphic card driver and my win 10 is up to date and also clean formatted and check the issue. after full format it works same!! same...
  4. Win 10 Enterprise

Win 10 Enterprise: I have more than 15 new system brand new Fresh installation ,and almost all system freeze/hang up keyboard mouse even not working i couldn't find out any reason related to hardware/software.I found this logs in event logger, Is it related to that or what is the reason of...
  5. update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise: how do I update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-win-10-pro-to-win-10-enterprise/eb8181f1-c57b-45c4-aedd-ff7fee26ea14
  6. win 10 enterprise and 4.8

win 10 enterprise and 4.8: Hi Folks, So ..... new job and new laptop - fresh install of Win 10 Enterprise build 10240 last night - Lenvovo G50-80 so OK but not great but anyway ...... I need to get .net 4.8 on the laptop from a dependency of a piece of software I need to install. Windows says not...
  7. Win 10 Enterprise activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Enterprise activation: Hi There, I bought a used pc with Win 10 Enterprise installed and now I realise that the activation isnt valid how can I get an activation for this or is a fresh install of Win 10 the only option ? the orginal owner of the pc has gone bust !...
  8. Win 10 os removed by shop, replaced with copy.

Win 10 os removed by shop, replaced with copy.: Hello I purchased a copy of win 10 for kids computer which they took to a computer store where the win 10 was replaced by a copy of win 7. Is there any way to get back a copy of win 10 without having to repurchase. Thanks 136841
  9. Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10

Paint shop pro 7 in Win 10: Hi i am trying to use PSP7 in win 10, it used to work fine but after an update ? not working. also i cannot use compatability mode as this is not working, I am getting error code 0x80070057....
  10. downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro

downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro: My Dell oem win key is win10 enterprise that i can not update 1703. Can i downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro? windows update will release update 1703 for enterprise or not? 84145