Windows 10: Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue

Discus and support Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, can you help me to give some solution for this windows update issue. i have used to cloan from my first hard disk to second hard disk, then now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RajaAj, Nov 29, 2018.

1. RajaAj Win User

Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue

Hi, can you help me to give some solution for this windows update issue.

i have used to cloan from my first hard disk to second hard disk, then now i cannot update Windows.

i have prepare around 100 computers like this in my company, i want to solve this issue asap.

we do have Windows 10 enterprise version bulk license.

please help me to solve this windows update issue.

Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue 65e2c4e6-f3a5-4282-ad66-e488e0ac3ae5?upload=true.png Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue a95ba7d6-5125-412f-afad-cad9608af451?upload=true.png Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue 77491f9b-69fc-425d-90bc-802f0a598d5e?upload=true.png

:)

RajaAj, Nov 29, 2018

2. Microsoft Acknowledges Gaming Performance Issues Under Win 10 Creators Update

yeah, I run Win 10 and Win 7 dual boot on separate ssd's. and to be honest I get better performance in gaming benchmarks and higher fps in Win 7. I prefer Win 10 though just for the look of it(subjective) and never upgraded from the 1607 Anniversary build nor have been offered it through Windows update.
    having seen all the issues with the 'Creators' update on the BF1 forums I never had any intention of using it thankfully.

chief-gunney, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Win Bench

New Updates
    Win Bench: 2.0.6.1
    Updater: 1.0.4.0

Been sure to update the updater first...

New Updater:
    Shows A List Of Fixes For Win Bench

Checks Files, If Anything is missing or corrupt it will download it (May have a few issues still)

CrackerJack, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue

1. Win 10 Enterprise - Update issue - Similar Threads - Enterprise Update issue

2. win 10 Enterprise error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 Enterprise error: Following Error occured what to do ?? system ,win graphic card everything is uptodate. Its brand new system!!!! Source Windows Summary Hardware error Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  3. Win 10 enterprise Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 enterprise Error: I have win 10 enterprise LTSC and it just freeze up nothing works keyboard mouse and I found this following error.I tried uninstall and install graphic card driver and my win 10 is up to date and also clean formatted and check the issue. after full format it works same!! same...
  4. Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Enterprise: I have more than 15 new system brand new Fresh installation ,and almost all system freeze/hang up keyboard mouse even not working i couldn't find out any reason related to hardware/software.I found this logs in event logger, Is it related to that or what is the reason of...
  5. update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise: how do I update win 10 pro to win 10 enterprise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-win-10-pro-to-win-10-enterprise/eb8181f1-c57b-45c4-aedd-ff7fee26ea14
  6. win 10 enterprise and 4.8

win 10 enterprise and 4.8: Hi Folks, So ..... new job and new laptop - fresh install of Win 10 Enterprise build 10240 last night - Lenvovo G50-80 so OK but not great but anyway ...... I need to get .net 4.8 on the laptop from a dependency of a piece of software I need to install. Windows says not...
  7. Win 10 Enterprise activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Enterprise activation: Hi There, I bought a used pc with Win 10 Enterprise installed and now I realise that the activation isnt valid how can I get an activation for this or is a fresh install of Win 10 the only option ? the orginal owner of the pc has gone bust !...
  8. Odd issue with Windows Update on Win 10 1909 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Odd issue with Windows Update on Win 10 1909 Enterprise: Win 10 1901 Enterprise, company PC, on a domain. I am a local administrator on this machine. In fact I am an OU admin. After running Windows updates on my desktop PC and it installing a few updates I can no longer run Windows Update I get an 'Error Encountered' with a code...
  9. Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Enterprise Activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Enterprise Activation issue: I have upgraded my Windows Home 10 edition to an Enterprise Edition and now I am being told the original version was not activated. This is incorrect but I need to know how to fix this problem as I cannot activate the newer version without the old version being activated. I...
  10. Win 10 Enterprise - 1511 Update still not available???

Win 10 Enterprise - 1511 Update still not available???: Hi everyone, I was looking forward to updating my win 10 enterprise edition to the new 1511 update, but so far I've been trying for several days, but nothing has shown as yet. I have tried some of the fixes mentioned in GHACKS ARTICLE, but I've had no luck at all. For your...