Windows 10: Win 10 Ent's Apps Stop Working

Discus and support Win 10 Ent's Apps Stop Working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am running the Evaluation copy. Build 18351.19h1_release. 190301-1611. Now, a few apps stopped working and cannot be started. Example,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VannakThong, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Win 10 Ent's Apps Stop Working

Hi Team,

I am running the Evaluation copy. Build 18351.19h1_release. 190301-1611. Now, a few apps stopped working and cannot be started. Example, Photo Viewer, Windows Store, Snip & Sketch, etc. It also caused OneNote of my Office 365 not working as well.

Anyone can assist me on this issue?

Thanks,

Robin

:)

VannakThong, Mar 12, 2019
  2. PHerbie Win User

Win 10 Ent - Direct Access

Does anyone know where i can find info about configuring Win 10 Ent and Direct Access?

We had a Win 8 Direct Access environment setup and working but abandoned it when we abandoned Win 8. I would like to get DA going again with Win 10. The servers etc. are all still in place.

I know DA has had some changes in Win 10. How different is it?

Are there any whitepapers? or sites i can go to that step you through the setup/config?

Thanks

PHerbie, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Win 10 Ent Upgrade Path

Hi,

One of my customers have Win 7 Pro (OEM) license and he needs to upgrade to Win 10 Ent. Please advise of the upgrade path.

Thanks

Tania

TaniaHashini, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Win 10 Ent's Apps Stop Working

Slow log on after upgrading from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Ent

Hi All,

We have upgraded about 20-30 users to Win 10 Ent from Win 8.1 Ent using the Win 10 Ent .iso file installation.

All seems to work fine but users report unusual delay when they log on in the morning or after a shutdown\restart (ranges from 2-10 min to log on after they enter the password).

We could not isolate it to any specific hardware type as it happens to desktops laptops alike.

We also couldn't find any ways to troubleshoot or diagnose what may cause that.

Have any one encountered this issue or have an idea how to diagnose or troubleshoot this ?

Thanks,

Igor.

igormarushchenko, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Ent's Apps Stop Working

1. Win 10 Ent's Apps Stop Working - Similar Threads - Ent's Apps Stop

2. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 search stopped working: I'm running win10 64-bit, and the search feature has totally stopped. I can no longer search for anything. I can't even type in the search bar unless I close the window and reload it.Nothing I type in the search box shows up in the search. I tried resetting search to default...
  3. Win 10 search stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 search stopped working: I'm running win10 64-bit, and the search feature has totally stopped. I can no longer search for anything. I can't even type in the search bar unless I close the window and reload it.Nothing I type in the search box shows up in the search. I tried resetting search to default...
  4. VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Win 19043.1151 Ent

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR Win 19043.1151 Ent: Hi guys, I'm not hte best at reading dmp files so here goes. I've been using the same video driver for some time (4 months) without a crash. Yesterday there was a small power surge and soon after the dumps began. I don't think that this is the problem because I have a top...
  5. Win 10 stopped working

Win 10 stopped working: Win 10 has stopped working. How can I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-stopped-working/1f7b1665-bf79-40bf-aae5-81d96912627f
  6. Wipe Win 10 Ent and Install Win 10 Home from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wipe Win 10 Ent and Install Win 10 Home from USB: I have kept an old company laptop and bought Win 10 Home. When I try to reinstall it does not copy from USB but install Enterprise and company profile again. How do I get rid of Win 10 Ent?...
  7. Win 10 updates stopped working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 updates stopped working: Hi, A couple of months back, my updates stopped working. This is the error I get: Code: Some update files are missing or have problems. We’ll try to download the update again later.Error code: (0x80073712)[/quote] I'm not really sure where to go. I did try clearing out the...
  8. Win 10 Ent - Direct Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win 10 Ent - Direct Access: Does anyone know where i can find info about configuring Win 10 Ent and Direct Access? We had a Win 8 Direct Access environment setup and working but abandoned it when we abandoned Win 8. I would like to get DA going again with Win 10. The servers etc. are all still in...
  9. Win 10 Stops Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Stops Working: I have 2 desktops. I downloaded win 10 preview on no 1 After a few minutes of log on time it just quits. The Drive light flickers but the scree goes to SAMNSUNG the Logo for the monitor MFG. I figured it was something wrong on my hardware. I took the computer apart & did...
  10. dual boot win 10 ent with win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dual boot win 10 ent with win 10 pro: I have the win 10 enterprise preview edition but want to end up with the pro version. Can these 2 be installed at the same time? 7262