Windows 10: Win 10 error: 0XC0AA0301

Discus and support Win 10 error: 0XC0AA0301 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to burn a CD using latest, updated version of iTunes for Windows 10 (64). No luck; keep getting this error code. Windows 10 is updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Slott_Shelter, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Win 10 error: 0XC0AA0301

Trying to burn a CD using latest, updated version of iTunes for Windows 10 (64). No luck; keep getting this error code. Windows 10 is updated and computer is brand new.

:)

Slott_Shelter, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

0xC0AA0301 Intermittent error

Hi,

This might be caused by a corrupted or outdated drivers. Were there any recent changes made on your device prior to the issue? Was it working properly before? We suggest that you update the driver and see if the same error will occur afterwards. Follow the
    steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for DVD/CD-ROM drives and click it to expand.
    • Select the driver then right-click on it and select Properties.
    • Under Driver tab, click the Update Driver
      button to update the driver.

We'll wait for your response

Anne Ros, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Error 0xc0aa0301 when trying to burn disc

Hello Ruby,

Error code 0xc0aa0301 may continue to appear due to software incompatibility. Having said that, we advise following the tips, suggestions, and procedures for rectifying this type of error which can be found on this article:
    iTunes for Windows: If you have trouble burning a disc. For more troubleshooting options, see this
    link.

Do not hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Win 10 error: 0XC0AA0301

How to fix 0xC0AA0301 Error

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the devices won't work in the way it should. You can add around 80 minutes of music to one audio CD. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know more information on this.

What is the make and the model number of the computer?

I'd suggest you to update the firmware for the drive and chipset drivers for the computer from the system manufacturer site and check if it helps.

You can also check the discussion on
    Unknown Error 0xC0AA0301 When Attempting to Burn Disc
    for additional information.

Please take your time to try the suggestions and let me know the results at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 error: 0XC0AA0301

1. Win 10 error: 0XC0AA0301 - Similar Threads - error 0XC0AA0301

2. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it. Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  3. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it. Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  4. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  5. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301: Using iTunes tried to burn a CD MP3 and failed. Try de Web and nobody know how to fix it.Several programs offer to fix this, I pay for two of this programs and nothing they didn't fix anything just another scam. I have contact HP support and NADA. Contact Apple support and...
  6. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

8. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Failed to burn a disc, error 0xc0aa0301

Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 0xc0aa0301 windows 10

2. what is error code 0xc0aa0301

3. error code 0xc0aa0301

4. windows 10 error code 0xc0aa0301,
  5. itunes error 0xc0aa0301 windows 10,
  6. windows oxcoaa0301,
  7. oxcoaa0301 itunes error windows10,
  8. error 0xc0aa0301,
  9. itunes error OxC0AA0301,
  10. what is error oxcoaa0301 on itunes,