Windows 10: win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed...

Discus and support win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I started getting this error message in Event Viewer after the last update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809". I am getting at least 7-10 of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nesralneets, Dec 6, 2018.

1. win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed...

I started getting this error message in Event Viewer after the last update "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809". I am getting at least 7-10 of these errors per day since the update. This didn't happen prior to the update.

Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

:)

Nesralneets, Dec 6, 2018

2. BSOD windows 10 Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Ive been getting lots of errors from that LSM ApplicationLag(theres 3172,9228,9344 and list goes on) but thats the most recent one, and seems I cant find a solution at all

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing

Date: 10/13/2018 10:32:28 AM

Event ID: 2

Task Category: Session

Level: Error

Keywords: Session

User: HYPERDRIVE\Lord Destroyer

Computer: HyperDrive

Description:

Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing" Guid="{b675ec37-bdb6-4648-bc92-f3fdc74d3ca2}" />

<EventID>2</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>2</Task>

<Opcode>12</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000010</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-10-13T02:32:28.336095900Z" />

<EventRecordID>60</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="3172" ThreadID="6424" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin</Channel>

<Computer>HyperDrive</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-21-742049689-2367941875-1041955993-1001" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="SessionName">Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172</Data>

<Data Name="FileName">

</Data>

<Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225525</Data>

<Data Name="LoggingMode">4194562</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

OmegaHyperDrive, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Sync from a Terminal Services Session?

Environment:

- Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition

- Users login to Terminal Services Sessions

- Office 2007

- Windows Mobile devices

We want to be able to sync the Windows Mobile devices from within the Terminal Services Sessions.

Via USB connections on the Local Desktop PC or Laptop?

Via a Network Connection?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

db

Douglas Brantley, Dec 6, 2018
  4. jitenkant Win User

win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed...

BUG: Session Terminated problem

It is a pity that it lacks the most essential feature. I am regretting the decision to purchase lumia710..
    It has several bugs..

• internet connection problem. typical some error code while sync
    • session terminated, while inquiring balance.

Seems like nokia will be terminated out of the market very soon.

jitenkant, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed...

1. win 10 error after last update Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828" failed... - Similar Threads - error last update

2. Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation failed after last insiders update: Hello I am a member of the Windows 10 insider program in the fast ring. After the last insider build (18272), my activation license is treated as invalid from window, and as a result I get a message at the corner of my screen asking me to activate windows- more that that,...
  3. BSOD windows 10 Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD windows 10 Session "Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-3172" failed to start with...: Ive been getting lots of errors from that LSM ApplicationLag(theres 3172,9228,9344 and list goes on) but thats the most recent one, and seems I cant find a solution at all Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Source:...
  4. The Windows Defender Firewall service terminated with the following service-specific error:...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Windows Defender Firewall service terminated with the following service-specific error:...: Hello, I am running Windows 10 1803. About a month ago Windows Defender Firewall would not start. It would say that it wasn't using the recommended settings. When I would try changing them I would get this error: Windows Defender Firewall can't change some of your settings....
  5. "reopen last browsing session" not working

in Browsers and Email
    "reopen last browsing session" not working: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and experiencing a huge inconvenience. The reopen last browsing session does not work. I locked the computer last night via Windows key + L. This morning when I wanted to resume my work, I found the computer had installed updates and...
  6. Last nights update failed.

Last nights update failed.: Since last nights update my computer won't take my pin number, says it is wrong. 65051
  7. The last Win 10 Update

The last Win 10 Update: HELP!! following the last Windows 10 update on my desktop PC I have internet problems, when using the MS trouble shooters I get the message's "required protocols are missing" and/or "service registration is missing or corrupt". Plus I cannot reset my Microsoft account, I...
  8. Windows Search Service Terminated

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Search Service Terminated: Basic problem is slow start-up and very slow opening files and programs. Here is history of the computer... Original OS was Windows 7 Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10, all worked OK Windows 10 updated with Anniversary Update, problem began I first looked in the System Log...
  9. Something Happened ... Win 10 Upgrade Fails: invalid SQM session

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Happened ... Win 10 Upgrade Fails: invalid SQM session: Just attempted an upgrade to Windows 10 from Window 8.1. "Something Happened" was the error *Biggrin Got the following errors ... Code: 2015-07-29 22:03:02, Error CDiagnosticsHelper::SetSQMDatapoint: Attempting to set a datapoint in an invalid SQM session 2015-07-29...
  10. Windows hang on desktop after last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows hang on desktop after last Win 10 update: Hello PC hang when I load it after the last update. The desktop is showed and PC start to load item from the toolbar ( the one next the clock). 2 application are loaded then system is hanged. Cursor is displaying a small circle and that it I could load PC in safe mode....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828 0xC0000035

2. 0xc0000035 Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828

3. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828 failed to start 0xC0000035

4. Terminal-Services-LSM-ApplicationLag-5828