Windows 10: Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

Discus and support Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by efkorman, Aug 5, 2022.

1. efkorman Win User

Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous computer issues. Those that I thought I had corrected were all visible and upon seeing them-I froze. I thought that getting a brand new desktop used to have a much smaller notebook with new everything would be like starting fresh. One issue involved the left clicker on my mouse stopped working and so, no left click on start button and the listing of all of the programs wouldn't open. It also affected my volume control on my speakers. I

:)

efkorman, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Again, Location is not correct on the maps, Showing me in another state!

Hi Wael,

Wrong region settings or corruption may be the possible reason why a location was not correct or showing a different state. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you tried to change it to the default location?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from making sure that region settings was correct?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Cortana. You may expand each section and try performing the instructions that you have not yet done.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 5, 2022
  3. n2bn2b Win User
    Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Aug 5, 2022
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again - Similar Threads - errors thought corrected

2. /BCD Error In Windows 10 22H2 popping up again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    /BCD Error In Windows 10 22H2 popping up again and again: What to do? Please answer ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcd-error-in-windows-10-22h2-popping-up-again-and/09d196f7-7050-4c71-95b6-a4e7dfd6833d
  3. /BCD Error In Windows 10 22H2 popping up again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    /BCD Error In Windows 10 22H2 popping up again and again: What to do? Please answer ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bcd-error-in-windows-10-22h2-popping-up-again-and/09d196f7-7050-4c71-95b6-a4e7dfd6833d
  4. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again: I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous computer issues. Those that I thought I had corrected were all visible and upon seeing them-I froze. I thought that getting...
  5. Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again

Win 10 errors thought to be corrected are showing up again and again: I have windows 10 home edition, 64 bit and the first night after receiving my new computer, over a year ago--I "saw" on my computer many of my previous computer issues. Those that I thought I had corrected were all visible and upon seeing them-I froze. I thought that getting...
  6. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again: Over 3 years ago, ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too large:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-toolbar-icons-on-the-external-monitor/7c225271-ba9f-4023-9f02-fdeb0688f28cAfter changing companies, one morning in Nov 2021 I saw the...
  7. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again: Over 3 years ago, ago I reported an issue with toolbar icons being too large:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarged-toolbar-icons-on-the-external-monitor/7c225271-ba9f-4023-9f02-fdeb0688f28cAfter changing companies, one morning in Nov 2021 I saw the...
  8. Win 10 Toolbar Icons Too Big...Again....and Again...and Again

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...

Win 10 - KB5003673 fails, again and again and again...: I get error 0x800f0922 when installing the KB5003673 w10 Pro 2004. This has happened dozens of times and each time I try a different suggested fix.This system was originally running 20H2 when a disk error forced me to do a clean install.The original partition table was:1...
  10. Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017

Win 10 upgrade fail again and again and again 0X80070017: I have error code 0X80070017. The upgrade assistant said to contact support so here I am - I hope. I did think that Microsoft Support would have a online help, but there was only a series of topics, none with that error code. Can anyone please help. Or if not at least...