Windows 10: Win 10 errors

Discus and support Win 10 errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have started this so as any errors may be noted. I have had a freeze on the start screen and a memory error window pop up. I have since changed back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Win 10 errors

I have started this so as any errors may be noted. I have had a freeze on the start screen and a memory error window pop up. I have since changed back to the start menu and it has not happened since. Touch wood it stays that way.

:)

noelbeth55, Oct 3, 2014
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Oct 3, 2014
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

Win 10 errors

Ztruker, Oct 4, 2014
Thema:

Win 10 errors

1. Win 10 errors - Similar Threads - errors

2. Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non-Stop errors, one comes after I fix the other.: So hello, I got my brother's pc and it's a pretty good pc in my opinion. Anyways, after 1 month of using I encountered freezes and restarting without BSOD in-game or sometimes even doing nothing. I sent my disks to service first since I bought them after I got the parts....
  3. Windows Store Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Error: Anyone have a solution to this? [ATTACH] I tried to system restore but it was useless since my last restore point was today morning and this happened 1-2 days ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-error/26636e9e-d22d-4959-83ee-72fe99345d20"
  4. Windows 10 Update Error (0x80070006)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Error (0x80070006): There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070006)[ATTACH]...
  5. Troubleshoot Lightroom 6 Error When When Editing File In PS Elements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot Lightroom 6 Error When When Editing File In PS Elements: I have tried various Lightroom Forums to solve this issue but to no avail. I know there are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum who might be able to help me to troubleshoot this issue. I am using Lightroom 6 to edit Raw files. Version 6 is the last stand alone...
  6. WHEA uncorrectable error (long term issue)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncorrectable error (long term issue): I have been having this blue screen of death for a few months now and I was really passive about it because it was happening only once in a while. I never could find the origin of the problem. I will try to be as clear as possible when giving the steps I have tried over the...
  7. Fixing Error 0x800701E3 on EXTERNAL WD Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fixing Error 0x800701E3 on EXTERNAL WD Drive: Hi, I'm getting conflicting diagnostics results from testing a WD "My Passport 2TB" external drive after I started getting Error 0x800701E3 when copying files to it. Running chkdsk from the Tools properties option when right-clicking the drive says No Errors found. Same with...
  8. Bitlocker unlock with recovery protector deleted, Error 8007139f

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker unlock with recovery protector deleted, Error 8007139f: I attempted to move from "startup key" to "TPM and PIN" protection. I have a TPM 2.0 chip. In my ignorance I deleted ALL protectors from this drive and added only the TPMandPIN protector back to the drive so I can't use the recovery key. When I boot to this drive it...
  9. I need a big help! Video card Error!

I need a big help! Video card Error!: I gave the reinstall to Windows 10 and it gives me error to the video card and I do not know what to do... I used and DDU for the driver to make it go but it does not work... I got the driver from Nvidia on the site specifically for my video card but just going to change my...
  10. Error 0x800f0247 during virtual printer installation.

Error 0x800f0247 during virtual printer installation.: Hi, I tried installing Google Cloud printer for Windows 10 on a brand new Surface Pro X and it failed with the following message: The installer encountered error 0x800f0247: A problem was encountered while attempting to add the driver to the store. The machine was...