Windows 10: Win 10 errors

Discus and support Win 10 errors in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have started this so as any errors may be noted. I have had a freeze on the start screen and a memory error window pop up. I have since changed back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by noelbeth55, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Win 10 errors

I have started this so as any errors may be noted. I have had a freeze on the start screen and a memory error window pop up. I have since changed back to the start menu and it has not happened since. Touch wood it stays that way.

:)

noelbeth55, Oct 3, 2014
  2. win 10 Win User

Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Oct 3, 2014
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Windows 10 Pro / A settings icon appeared on my desktop all by itself last night. When I clicked on it, it was a list like in previous versions of Windows. It even let me choose sized in upper right corner. This morning 8-16-2015 the settings icon on desktop
    is gone all by itself.

win 10, Oct 3, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

Win 10 errors

Ztruker, Oct 4, 2014
Thema:

Win 10 errors

1. Win 10 errors - Similar Threads - errors

2. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  3. Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Repair/ Diagnosing Your PC error loop.: [IMG] Updated to Windows 10 feature update 2004 last night and then restarted the laptop. For 12 hours now, my laptop is stuck in this automatic repair loop and I swear I have tried all the troubleshooting methods. At this point, it's not even detecting my Windows login or...
  4. Error code 0x80070002 while downloading cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code 0x80070002 while downloading cumulative updates: I have build 2004 installed and the July / August cumulative updates will not install, failing with error code 0x80070002. This happens regardless of whether I use the update option or directly download from the Windows Update Catalogue I have tried the solutions on the web...
  5. optimize disk error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    optimize disk error: [ATTACH] plz help i tried this sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth but still have this problem any fix ? note: i disabled this [ATTACH]...
  6. Error in .dll files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in .dll files: Hello Windows! I wanted to install some games on my laptop but when I started installing them I got some errors like: unarc.dll file missing gf.dll file missing isdone file error sdl2 error game.dll file error So, I watched some videos on youtube to how to fix them. After...
  7. Error code 0xc00000ba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0xc00000ba: Hello ive got this problem. my hp latop is running on windows 10 pro june 2020 release. Anytime i try running PES 17, 2021 patch it keeps showing me this error code " the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00000ba click ok to close the application i dont know...
  8. Error during start of the onboard graphic?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error during start of the onboard graphic?: Hello, I want to connect a second monitor to my PC (the primary one on a PCI graphics card, the second one on the onboard graphics card). When I started my PC the monitor gave "no signal" and I looked at the Device Manager and read the following message: "The driver for this...
  9. Fix Windows Update error 0x8007371c in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Windows Update error 0x8007371c in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you’re encountering Windows Update error 0x8007371c on your Windows 10 computer, you can try our solutions we will present in this post to successfully […] This article Fix Windows Update error 0x8007371c in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: My brand new computer keeps crashing, was looking to get an answer to why? Thanks! I've compressed the DMP file, it will be in the link below. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AjXoDqTW3RxUghbKSAr7oaHxGqem The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a...