Windows 10: Win 10 Event-ID 41, repeated shutdowns

Discus and support Win 10 Event-ID 41, repeated shutdowns in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a while now I've been experiencing random shutdowns. Each time the source is an Event 41 with different BugCheckCodes. But I cant find the meaning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Felix_014, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Felix_014 Win User

Win 10 Event-ID 41, repeated shutdowns

For a while now I've been experiencing random shutdowns. Each time the source is an Event 41 with different BugCheckCodes. But I cant find the meaning of those Bugcheckcodes in any Microsoft Docs.
    What does a BugCheckCode 239 mean?
    What can be the cause of those crashes?

most recent crash:

+ System

- Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}

EventID 41

Version 6

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000400000000002

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2019-06-10T19:45:00.542612500Z

EventRecordID 9261

Correlation

- Execution

[ ProcessID] 4

[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer DESKTOP-9UCL7N4

- Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData

BugcheckCode 239

BugcheckParameter1 0xffffe68ea369b540

BugcheckParameter2 0x0

BugcheckParameter3 0x0

BugcheckParameter4 0x0

SleepInProgress 0

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

BootAppStatus 0

Checkpoint 0

ConnectedStandbyInProgress false

SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0

CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0

BugcheckInfoFromEFI true

CheckpointStatus 0

:)

Felix_014, Jun 10, 2019

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Michelle Vil, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Annes-ans Win User

Event ID = 41, Locale ID = 2057, Source = Microsoft-Win-Kernel-Power, Win 10

* Original title: Kernel

Event ID = 41, Locale ID = 2057, Source = Microsoft-Win-Kernel-Power, Win 10

Tried sending this to Microsoft but no result

Can anyone advise me, please.

Annes-ans, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 Event-ID 41, repeated shutdowns - Similar Threads - Event repeated shutdowns

2. Repeated Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Event 41: My computer has been repeatedly restarting unexpectedly. In an attempt to fix this, I did a reset and cleaned the drive. Soon after getting everything back up and running, I had another unexpected restart. So frustrating! Although I am able to see from the Event Viewer that...
  3. Repeated Event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Event 41: My computer has been repeatedly restarting unexpectedly. In an attempt to fix this, I did a reset and cleaned the drive. Soon after getting everything back up and running, I had another unexpected restart. So frustrating! Although I am able to see from the Event Viewer that...
  4. Source: Kernel 41 Event ID: 41 - A random shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Source: Kernel 41 Event ID: 41 - A random shutdown: Hello,I'm just wondering if anyone could please have a look at the below event log to see what happened to cause my PC to just randomly shutdown.I restarted the device, disk clean-up and it still runs " sluggish " and not as responsive. Many thanks,StephenLINK:...
  5. Source: Kernel 41 Event ID: 41 - A random shutdown

Source: Kernel 41 Event ID: 41 - A random shutdown: Hello,I'm just wondering if anyone could please have a look at the below event log to see what happened to cause my PC to just randomly shutdown.I restarted the device, disk clean-up and it still runs " sluggish " and not as responsive. Many thanks,StephenLINK:...
  6. Source: Kernel 41 Event ID: 41 - A random shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41: I have this problem several times these days, my screen suddenly turn black with no warning and then my computer reboot. I'm using a laptop, plugged in. Troubleshoot on power found no problem. Each time reboot these is a system event 41 with bugCheckCode 59 or 126. Here are...
  8. Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41

Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41: I have this problem several times these days, my screen suddenly turn black with no warning and then my computer reboot. I'm using a laptop, plugged in. Troubleshoot on power found no problem. Each time reboot these is a system event 41 with bugCheckCode 59 or 126. Here are...
  9. Windows Random Shutdowns Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Random Shutdowns Event ID 41: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home. I recently purchased this new PC from NewEgg. On day one of receiving the PC I booted and set up for first time use. After installing my typical programs like Microsoft Office, Google Chrome, and a few games from Steam. I launched first games on...
  10. Kernel-Power shutdown event ID 41 issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power shutdown event ID 41 issue: What is causing the Kernel power event shutdown? happen 3-4x now... Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 7/20/2019 3:20:23 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)...