Windows 10: Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.

Discus and support Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey all. Hopefully someone can help as I've reached the end of kmy knowledge. Computer auto updated to latest version and since it updated I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Snakey1989, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.

Hey all.

Hopefully someone can help as I've reached the end of kmy knowledge.

Computer auto updated to latest version and since it updated I have had an unusable computer.

In standard mode the screen flashes repeatedly and none of the icons / start bar respond.

It took me quite a while to get CMD up to boot in safe mode. And it will reset anything you're typing or doing every flash 1-3 seconds

Through safe mode windows will load stably, however I still have no start menu or icon functionality. Everything must be accessed via CMD / Run.exe and no, I can't access settings.

Have tried system restore but it says that my 3 sys res points are missing Spotify... So they won't install.

Can't access win update or self troubleshooter.

I updated to win 10 over the Web and don't have an install disc to perform a sys repair.

Where can I go from here? I'd prefer to nut it out myself than pay someone to sort it for me.

Regards

:)

Snakey1989, Jan 25, 2020
  2. yahanna Win User

Updated to 1809.. But theres No Dark Win Explorer.. Wtf?

Hi brink,

Here are the images you requested. To answer your question, I manually updated to 1809 through 'Update and Security' in settings. Every time I click on 'Fix Issues' in Windows Update, I get the error I mentioned. What do you suggest?

Its also worth nothing that theres an option in my bios for boot mode. I got it set to 'legacy-UEFI'. But theres another option for just 'UEFI'. Do you think this has anything to do with this issue?

Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update. [​IMG]

yahanna, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.

Win 10 1803 to 1809 update

Good day one and all.

My Desktop computer running Win 10 updated from version 1803 to 1809 a while back, but my laptop/notebook running Win 10 version 1803 (As of a Check for updates today 15 Nov 2018 6:30 AM) still hasn't updated to 1809.

I'm assuming the update 1803 to 1809 has now resumed after the earlier problems caused a suspension?

Updates in general on the laptop are coming through as available, for example, yesterday (14th Nov 2018) the "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1803 for x64 based Systems (KB4467702)" arrived and was installed okay.

Any thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks

Arturo

arturox---01, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update.

1. Win 10 Explorer glitch after 1809 update. - Similar Threads - Explorer glitch 1809

2. File explorer glitchs win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer glitchs win 10: Hi. I restarted the computer, and it happened again. When I go to the desktop and try to open a program through the desktop, I can open it by clicking double times on the programstandard way, but I wanted to refresh and right-click on an empty area, and it started loading....
  3. File explorer glitchs win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer glitchs win 10: Hi. I restarted the computer, and it happened again. When I go to the desktop and try to open a program through the desktop, I can open it by clicking double times on the programstandard way, but I wanted to refresh and right-click on an empty area, and it started loading....
  4. File explorer glitchs win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange glitches in the Windows Explorer Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange glitches in the Windows Explorer Win 10 2004: How can I fix these glitches in the Windows Explorer? It happens randomly in Win 10 2004 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-glitches-in-the-windows-explorer-win-10/5f7778cc-bb00-4fa9-a8ff-7639d1124e2e
  6. Weird glitches after Windows 10 1809 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird glitches after Windows 10 1809 update: Just updated my windows 10 to 1809 but unfortunately there are some glitches.[ATTACH] Clock on taskbar just turned black which is no longer visible and annoying colors in file explorer....
  7. No sound after Win 10 1809 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound after Win 10 1809 update: Every time I boot up in my account, I have no sound. The usual method of repair, uninstalling the sound drivers and rebooting, works, but only once. I have to do this each time I turn on my computer. So far there is no permanent fix. IDT High Definition Audio CODEC is what I...
  8. iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTune Error after Win 10 update 1809: [ATTACH] After updating Win 10 to 1809, iTunes no longer loads with this error message. Any solutions? Not long lectures as though I have a PhD in Computer Programming!...
  9. Win 10 update 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 update 1809: Printer (wifi) will not print. I troubleshooted, reconnected printer with wifi. Error printing. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-update-1809/99efbbf6-1d7a-4d11-86c6-d1fc3e8d6c43
  10. Updated to 1809.. But theres No Dark Win Explorer.. Wtf?

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated to 1809.. But theres No Dark Win Explorer.. Wtf?: I just updated to 1809. But I dont see dark windows explorer. Am I missing something?? 119064