Windows 10: Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win.

Discus and support Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Working fine in July 2018. Tried to boot to update all new software. I keep getting a black screen with "No bootable devices found" Press F1 to retry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lafjax, Oct 11, 2018.

1. lafjax Win User

Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win.

Working fine in July 2018. Tried to boot to update all new software.
    I keep getting a black screen with "No bootable devices found"
    Press F1 to retry boot.
    press F2 for setup utility
    Press F3 to run onboard diagnosis

I've tried all of them but nothing works
    I've tried booting from win 10 repair CD

Machine is out of warranty. Dell wants $239.00 to fix it.

Does anyone have a way to fix this vboot problem myself.

:)

lafjax, Oct 11, 2018
  2. VirtuAll Win User

How to make the F1, F2 and F3 keys no longer control volume.

I usually use the F1, F2 and F3 keys a lot in certain programs but recently after a Windows update that occurred while I was using my computer a few days ago, these keys are now set to Mute, Volume Up and Volume Down. I was wondering how I can disable
    these so that they have regular functions again. I can find answers for Mac online but nothing for Windows, I've tried searching in the community here too. Thanks so much for your help! ;D

VirtuAll, Oct 11, 2018
  3. my dell laptop with windows 10 has keyboard buttons not working , esc , F1 F2 and others numerics not working

I have installed windows 1o home edition , I have now problem with my keyboard buttons , the keys F1 , F2 , esc and other some of numeric numbers are not working . when I press F1plusF2plusF3 then caps lock light turns on and when I press again then
    it turns off . actually My F1 , F2 , F3 buttons are made for sound volume , F1 worked for mute , F2 for decrease the system volume and F3 for increase volume , the button F3 works correctly but F2 and F1 don't work , also escape button doesn't work , I thing
    these buttons are functionally disabled , because when I press the three keys at same time then the caps lock light glows , I think it is not hardware problem . thanks in advance for solution.

ShafqatNadeem, Oct 11, 2018
  4. suraswami Win User

RAID question: Samsung F1 + F3?

As long as the new drive is same size, cache and speed it should be fine. The new F3 might run bit slower to match the speed of F1 (if there is difference). I have mixed brands too and didn't have any issues.

Yes better to match same drives, so if u have the cash go with 2 F3s in Raid and use the F1 for external or additional storage.

*Toast :toast:

suraswami, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Win 10 f1, f2, f3 screen and will not start win. - Similar Threads - screen start

2. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  3. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.: Hello,Once I have logged in to my computer, the automatic repair screen comes up. I have tried most of the recovery methods and have installed Windows 10 on to my pen drive as this is the latest version that it can run. I tried to install Windows 10 using this method, but it...
  4. PC is unable to start, and the automatic repair screen shows up.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly every 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  6. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  7. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  8. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  9. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  10. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows F1 start up F3 recovery

2. windows update showing F1 F2