Windows 10: Win 10 File Explorer problem

Discus and support Win 10 File Explorer problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Stacked and side-by-side do not always arrange views 50-50. See attachments.[ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianGledhill1, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Win 10 File Explorer problem

Stacked and side-by-side do not always arrange views 50-50. See attachments. Win 10 File Explorer problem d274678c-ff32-493d-90ff-6668215b9b43?upload=true.png Win 10 File Explorer problem b6e55ad5-340d-4d1a-933d-ab5efb89a453?upload=true.png

:)

BrianGledhill1, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 20, 2018
  3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Win 10 File Explorer problem

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 File Explorer problem

1. Win 10 File Explorer problem - Similar Threads - File Explorer problem

2. Win 10 file explorer 'Copy To' problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 file explorer 'Copy To' problem: Instead of using CTRL +A, I used the Windows Explorer icon labeled 'Select All'. That's when problems began. Not sure if I clicked something to fix it or if the reboot did it but it's working again.The problem now is that when I drag a single file to the desktop while holding...
  3. Win 10 file explorer 'Copy To' problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 file explorer 'Copy To' problem: Instead of using CTRL +A, I used the Windows Explorer icon labeled 'Select All'. That's when problems began. Not sure if I clicked something to fix it or if the reboot did it but it's working again.The problem now is that when I drag a single file to the desktop while holding...
  4. Win 10 file explorer 'Copy To' problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Win 10 - File Explorer

Win 10 - File Explorer: Is it possible to always have column headings in File Explorer regardless of view mode? I sometimes like to sort my large file icons by date modified or size etc ... without having to do multiple sorting. Thanks....
  6. Win 10 - File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 - File Explorer: Is it possible to always have column headings in File Explorer regardless of view mode? I sometimes like to sort my large file icons by date modified or size etc ... without having to do multiple sorting. Thanks....
  7. Win 10 - File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Win 10 File Explorer Automatic folder refresh problem

Win 10 File Explorer Automatic folder refresh problem: I have three computers running WIN 10. I use the File Explorer app extensively. I work with folders that have hundreds or Thousands of files. When trying to Locate a file, Rename a file or Delete a file, the File Explorer app will perform a Refresh routine on the...
  9. Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *

Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *: We all like our stuff organized in some way so we can locate them easily. However, I cannot seems to find a way to organized my Chinese titled file in any meaningful way.This post is specifically asking if there is a way to edit registry/some program/setting changes/what not...
  10. Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *

Win 10 File Explore sort Chinese by Pinyin or Win 10 File Explore sort * by *: We all like our stuff organized in some way so we can locate them easily. However, I cannot seems to find a way to organized my Chinese titled file in any meaningful way.This post is specifically asking if there is a way to edit registry/some program/setting changes/what not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 windows explorer problems

2. There is a problem with windows File Explorer it does not refresh