Windows 10: win 10 file exporer won't open images

Discus and support win 10 file exporer won't open images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; using win 10 home..when accessing file explorer the green bar goes across the to but non of the jpg's appear..just the icon the setting have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PROFF2, Nov 5, 2019.

1. PROFF2 Win User

win 10 file exporer won't open images

using win 10 home..when accessing file explorer the green bar goes across the to but non of the jpg's appear..just the icon

the setting have the display icons unchecked

have tried numerous fixes from around the net but none work

strange thing is a different computer on the network has no trouble

help appreciated

:)

PROFF2, Nov 5, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

win 10 file exporer won't open images [​IMG]

tamo, Nov 5, 2019
  3. tamo Win User

tamo, Nov 5, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

tamo, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. win 10 file exporer won't open images - Similar Threads - file exporer won't

2. Win 10 exe files won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 exe files won't open: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045Clicking on .exe files just gives spinning circle. I have to restart Windows Explorer to reset it.I've tried: found in another community answers pageMethod 1: Check registry for the exe files.Method 2: Running an Online virus scan. Although, the...
  3. Win 10 exe files won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 exe files won't open: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19045Clicking on .exe files just gives spinning circle. I have to restart Windows Explorer to reset it.I've tried: found in another community answers pageMethod 1: Check registry for the exe files.Method 2: Running an Online virus scan. Although, the...
  4. Win 10 exe files won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Image Files Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Files Won't Open: This is very odd. On our Surface Pro 6, when I transferred image files from an iPhone to the MicroSD card on the SP6, they only show up all black in the Photos app. I tried many "solutions" that didn't work. But, in a sort of freak accident, I moved one of the files to...
  6. Image Files Won't Open

Image Files Won't Open: This is very odd. On our Surface Pro 6, when I transferred image files from an iPhone to the MicroSD card on the SP6, they only show up all black in the Photos app. I tried many "solutions" that didn't work. But, in a sort of freak accident, I moved one of the files to...
  7. Win 11 Phone photos will not open in File Exporer or Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Phone photos will not open in File Exporer or Photos: I have a new HP All in One desktop with Win 11 pre-installed. I am trying to transfer my Photos library from my old Win 10 PC. All the photos display correctly on my old PC - and incidentally also on my iPad. However when I try to open the photos on my new PC, a number of the...
  8. Win 11 Phone photos will not open in File Exporer or Photos

Win 11 Phone photos will not open in File Exporer or Photos: I have a new HP All in One desktop with Win 11 pre-installed. I am trying to transfer my Photos library from my old Win 10 PC. All the photos display correctly on my old PC - and incidentally also on my iPad. However when I try to open the photos on my new PC, a number of the...
  9. File exporer tree disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    File exporer tree disappeared: Hi all, new user here. Just one little problem. I just installed version 2004. Everything is working fine except that I have no explorer tree on the left side of my Quick Access window. I've tried everything I can think of to get it back but nothing works. There are 2 other...
  10. file exporer merge files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file exporer merge files: how do I merge a file with another that have the same name? Its a bbot file for a game system ive deleted the memory stick that was in it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-exporer-merge-files/ed3a51df-91b8-447b-a410-8da5fc21dcaf"