Windows 10: Win 10 Firewall won't open- stuck in Airplane mode - no wifi driver

Discus and support Win 10 Firewall won't open- stuck in Airplane mode - no wifi driver in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had a glorious windows update on restart. It somehow corrupted my wifi driver and more. Firewall wont work, malwarebytes cannot be uninstalled, no... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by saxyartsy, Aug 1, 2020.

1. saxyartsy Win User

Win 10 Firewall won't open- stuck in Airplane mode - no wifi driver

I had a glorious windows update on restart. It somehow corrupted my wifi driver and more. Firewall wont work, malwarebytes cannot be uninstalled, no wifi choices and I am stuck in Airplane mode ---no way to change it. I am going to create a dual boot system on an ssd rather than re-install everything. I hope I can run all my programs that way. Could the driver issue be fixed. I tried a .msi driver re-instal and more --- no solution.

:)

saxyartsy, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Cam43 Win User

My Windows 10 laptop is stuck on "airplane mode". It won't turn off.

For some reason, my Windows 10 laptop is stuck in "airplane mode". It won't turn off in settings -- the on/off switch is grayed, suggesting that it is inoperative (I guess). Please help, someone!

Cam43, Aug 1, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    WiIfred P, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Win 10 Firewall won't open- stuck in Airplane mode - no wifi driver

Stuck in airplane mode

I have a Toshiba Satellite with Intel Core i7 and Windows 10 (im not a computer guy) and my laptop is stuck in airplane mode. One second I was on the internet and then I lost connection to everything. The airplane mode switch in the settings is gray and
    there isn’t even a wifi tab like other forums suggest. None of the shortcut keys at the top of the keyboard work (the ones that control volume/brightness/ect). I have no clue what to do besides maybe reset the laptop entirley. Please help. I can’t even open
    Word.

Move From:

OG NebulaZ, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 Firewall won't open- stuck in Airplane mode - no wifi driver

1. Win 10 Firewall won't open- stuck in Airplane mode - no wifi driver - Similar Threads - Firewall won't open

2. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  3. WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI to AIRPLANE MODE: Dear team,Can you please assist, my laptop WIFI automatically changes to AIRPLANE mode, from AIRPLANE mode to wifi, its keep changing without control. I tried couple of options but does not help, recently have change from Hard drive to SSD card.Ex: Resetting networks, turning...
  4. Stuck in airplane mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in airplane mode: Hi, I tried to clean boot my computer, and I was using a pin to login to my computer, but now it requires a password, and I didn't remember it, so I changed it from my phone, so I know it is the right one, but it says incorrect because I'm stuck in airplane mode. Can someone...
  5. Stuck in Airplane mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Airplane mode: After updating to the latest version of Windows my computer went into airplane mode and I can't turn it off. How do I get it to turn back off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-airplane-mode/d373b333-288f-4fe9-a98e-664a38a16a38
  6. WiFi inoperable - stuck in Airplane Mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi inoperable - stuck in Airplane Mode: All adapters are updated, network updated, windows updated, uninstalled and reinstalled centrino n-6205. A windows update to the computer came in October 21 and soon after the wifi went out and has not worked since. Got a USB wifi adapter but the system won't let it...
  7. Airplane mode/wifi

Airplane mode/wifi: My airplane mode keeps coming on and going off, ive tried all the listed suggestions and i cannot stop it. I have an HP laptop and windows 10. Please can anyone help me . I have a deadline due today. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. Airplane Mode stuck

Airplane Mode stuck: What Fn key combo can I use to turn on Airplane Mode? It is currently grayed out and when I try to use my mouse, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-stuck/a95b5043-2868-4e21-b64e-f2cede7c7c67
  9. Airplane mode stuck!

Airplane mode stuck!: I tried to turn off my computer, but it was stuck loading. So i held down the power button and that turned it off, then i turned it back on to find that airplane mode is on and i cant turn it off. I dont know how to fix it!...
  10. Stuck in airplane mode

Stuck in airplane mode: Help! My 2 yr old HP notebook suddenly seems to be locked in airplane mode & is rendered useless. Can't connect to internet. Internal windows diagnostics can't fix. Used my desktop to search forums about this problem. Seems to be shared with others, but none of the posted...