Windows 10: Win 10 first time installer, help?

Discus and support Win 10 first time installer, help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Probably dumb questions but I'm a little worried about downloading the ms tool, is it possible just to download win 10 iso? I don't want it to try and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Augmenti-DeMontia, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Win 10 first time installer, help?

Probably dumb questions but I'm a little worried about downloading the ms tool, is it possible just to download win 10 iso? I don't want it to try and install win 10 on this PC, but I'm trying to make an install disk for my new PC.

Also, worried about all the reports of issues with version 2004 and not sure if I should try to find a previous version.

Thanks for any tips, help or links.

submitted by /u/Augmenti-DeMontia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Augmenti-DeMontia, Sep 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Win 10 first time installer, help?

Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 first time installer, help?

1. Win 10 first time installer, help? - Similar Threads - installer help

2. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  3. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194
  4. Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED: Hello,I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on my ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED and everytime I load the installer, it always seems to freeze at the 'Starting Windows' point.I'm just wondering whether anyone knows how to fix this issue? I know this is an issue with...
  5. Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED

Help Installing Windows 7 on ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED: Hello,I'm trying to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on my ASUS Vivobook 15 Pro OLED and everytime I load the installer, it always seems to freeze at the 'Starting Windows' point.I'm just wondering whether anyone knows how to fix this issue? I know this is an issue with...
  6. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  7. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  8. Can't instal windows on imac late 2012 27inc, please help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't instal windows on imac late 2012 27inc, please help !: I want to use windows on my imac late 2012, but unable to get the window. I join the external drive and booted with boot camp. But the problem i am getting is it restart the imac after booting but it doesnot open windows. Any one can help me with this?...
  9. Can't instal windows on imac late 2012 27inc, please help !

Can't instal windows on imac late 2012 27inc, please help !: I want to use windows on my imac late 2012, but unable to get the window. I join the external drive and booted with boot camp. But the problem i am getting is it restart the imac after booting but it doesnot open windows. Any one can help me with this?...
  10. Can't instal windows on imac late 2012 27inc, please help !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware