Windows 10: Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.

Discus and support Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Every morning for the past week or so I've been forced to use my Password to log into my computer. I have set Win10 (through netplwiz) to NOT require... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nathanlenz, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.

Every morning for the past week or so I've been forced to use my Password to log into my computer.

I have set Win10 (through netplwiz) to NOT require a password (see image below), and have had it set it this way since I bought the computer 3 years ago (it's one of the first things I do when I purchase a computer because I find having to log in every morning annoying).

Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning. e0bcbba7-6f4e-4d15-bc29-e095125769a2?upload=true.jpg

I clean history and the like every night, and have checked my antivirus scan program (Adaware, which runs every night) to see if it is the problem ... it isn't, and I actually never thought it was, since I've been using Adaware LONG before this login problem began.

I am the only person with access to this computer, and I do not need to log in every morning.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening, and how I can fix it?

:)

Nathanlenz, Dec 29, 2018
  2. RUFTEC Win User

Win 10 BSOD every morning...

I have been dealing with a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 that gets the BSOD on initial startup every morning. It only happens on first boot every day and the system logs are indicative of an unplanned shutdown the night before. I am certain that this machine
    is being shutdown correctly from the user standpoint. The error message that comes with the bsod every morning is rarely the same from day to day and I will list a few:
    Critical_Process_Died, System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled(FLTMGR.SYS), Kernel_Security_Check_Failure, "Bad_Pool_Header", "Faulty_Hardware_Corrupted_Page", IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I have scoured system logs for clues, updated drivers, reinstalled Windows, at this point I'm thinking I may have to do a clean install but would like to avoid that if at all possible. Please advise.

RUFTEC, Dec 29, 2018
  3. simrick Win User
    Good morning

Actually, it doesn't matter at this point, because I'm going to suggest during the install that we make a local account for her to login. If she wants to change that to an MS account later, it's very easy. But I hope her MS account password has been changed.

simrick, Dec 29, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning.

1. Win 10 forcing me to log in every morning. - Similar Threads - forcing log every

2. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  3. Random BSOD every morning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every morning: Hi,I have a question, my computer has a fresh install of windows 11 home, every morning it would have a BSOD once or twice in some cases within an hour of each other. Something is causing the crash, i guess it could be a driver and i dont know which one, ive done a memtest...
  4. Is the change to Win 11 going to be forced on to me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the change to Win 11 going to be forced on to me?: I spend 95% of my important work, social networking and just browsing, composing messages or poems, HERE on my newest PC, which I'm told is compatible with Win 11I have no camera connected here.I have no microphone connected here.All the features I've seen so far delineated...
  5. Is the change to Win 11 going to be forced on to me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the change to Win 11 going to be forced on to me?: I spend 95% of my important work, social networking and just browsing, composing messages or poems, HERE on my newest PC, which I'm told is compatible with Win 11I have no camera connected here.I have no microphone connected here.All the features I've seen so far delineated...
  6. WINDOWS STOP FORCING ME UPDATES EVERY **** MONTH

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS STOP FORCING ME UPDATES EVERY **** MONTH: I'M TIRED OF THESE WINDOWS 10 **** UPDATES. THEY JUST MAKE MY PC SLOWER. SO I DON'T WANT TO UPDATE. THEN GUESS WHAT? WINDOWS 10 UPDATES BY ITSELF WHILE I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF IT UPDATING MY PC. THEN I CHECK OUT AND SAY "WOW IT LOOKS GOOD.". THEN WHEN I TRY TO PLAY GAMES AND...
  7. Computer is on every morning?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer is on every morning?: Microsoft Community I have a Lenovo T14 Gen 1 that is running Windows 10, version 2004. I started noticing that my laptop is on every morning. I initially thought that maybe it was getting hung up when shutting it off in the evening but that doesn't seem to be an issue. It...
  8. All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Win 10 XBOX Apps need me to log in after every reboot.: Xbox App, Xbox Game Bar and even Xbox console companion won´t stay logged in after a reboot. Forcing me to manually enter my password every time. How can I set this up so that the xbox app autmatically remembers me?...
  9. Scrip error when logging on every morning affecting multiple employees.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scrip error when logging on every morning affecting multiple employees.: We have multiple employees (100+) receiving these Script errors. Clicking 'Yes' or 'No' makes no difference. Script error: https://msagfx.live.com/16.000.28143.2/ConvergedLogin_PCore.js Script error: https://msagfx.live.com/16.000.28156.5/ConvergedLogin_PCore.js Script...
  10. Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Having to reactivate Windows 10 every morning: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Education licence key and for the past 2 weeks, every morning I would have to reactivate windows with the troubleshooter, it would work and activate but then the next morning it would say Windows is not activated again. I have no made any...