Windows 10: win 10 freeze after installing latest update

Discus and support win 10 freeze after installing latest update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to fix win10 freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by retdad, Jul 2, 2020.

1. retdad Win User

win 10 freeze after installing latest update

how to fix win10 freezes

:)

retdad, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows 10 keep freezing after Creator's update

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest updating your computer to the latest build of Version 1607. There have been 3 updates meant to improve your system's performance since build version 14393.1198. To install the latest updates, follow
    these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Settings and press Enter.
    • Click Update & Security.
    • Click Check for updates.
    • Click Install.
    Let us know if your computer stops freezing after installing the latest updates.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 2, 2020
  3. wt_lesny Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jul 2, 2020
  4. win 10 freeze after installing latest update

Systen freezes after installing the latest update on Windows 10

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing with the system freezes randomly after the Anniversary Update. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know the latest update installed on your computer.

If you are referring to the Anniversary Update, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by Basith M on August 11, 2016 and check if it helps.

Windows 10 may freeze after installing the Anniversary Update
    - Updated 8-16-16

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of system freeze for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

win 10 freeze after installing latest update

1. win 10 freeze after installing latest update - Similar Threads - freeze installing latest

2. Pc freezing after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezing after latest update: Hello I recently updated my pc to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it randomly freezes without warning. How cabinet determine the cause and fix the issue? I have tried reducing the amount of programs I use. I have also recently started using photoshop for...
  3. Problems after installing latest Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after installing latest Win 10 update: Installed suggested update Quality Update 02021-03 Cumulative OS Build KB5000802 19041.867 as per "pushed notification" earlier today 03/11. Upon restart Task bar now shows only MS products these not in the taskbar prior. My disk-based files have been migrated to...
  4. Windows 10 keeps freezing after the latest update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 keeps freezing after the latest update: Windows keeps freezing and won't even let me restart unless I press off button after the latest update of windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keeps-freezing-after-the-latest-update/61929a83-7a28-4aee-9885-896163d8c110
  5. Problems after latest Win 10 update

Problems after latest Win 10 update: some programs won't work after latest Win 10 update, and my password manager won't run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-after-latest-win-10-update/9c4a91d7-70b6-4236-8f76-7745a7984356
  6. Latest Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Win 10 update.: I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has...
  7. Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update

Laptop Freezes after latest Microsoft 10 Update: My laptop updated the micrsoft automatically yesterday but it freezed when I turned on my laptop. I tried to shut it down forcefully by the power button and turned it on again for three times but it still freezed after about 5 minutes after start up, I can't do anything...
  8. Latest Win 10 Update

Latest Win 10 Update: Today my laptop did an auto win 10 update. When finished it turned off. Tried to restart but got error message saying there is an issue and rebooted again. Went thru this several times and did a repair twice but this did not work. Finally I had to do a reset. Another...
  9. Latest Win 10 Updates !!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Updates !!!: Anyone had fun today with 10 updates? They went into my pc this morning and since then its taken me an hour and a half to get to the point where I can type this. The pc booted up, no image. Had to reset to default Samsung flat screen to get it to come 'alive'. Then the...
  10. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...