Windows 10: Win 10 freezes every day

Discus and support Win 10 freezes every day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having this problem in the past weeks. I have tried many solutions but neither worked .. The problems: My laptop is freezes out, mostly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GyulaModok, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Win 10 freezes every day

I have been having this problem in the past weeks. I have tried many solutions but neither worked ..

The problems:

• My laptop is freezes out, mostly a blue screen error shows up but its to fast to read or take a picture
    • Two times when i could read it, its says: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
    • In other cases, I get mostly a black screen or rarerly a green screen, and I have to manually restart it by the powerbutton
    • After restarts, sometimes the Windows tray doesnt respond, Start menu either, just if I use the Windows key on my keyboard.
    • Sometimes after restart one of my SSDs is missing i have two Intel SSDPEKNW010T8 as my storage, I use the whole C for the system, and D for the other programs, games, etc., my second SSD D is the one which is missing sometimes

The problems frequency, as i see, depends on the performance. If i only use browserincluding other background programs like nvidia setting or microsoft teams, etc., its "only" occurs once or twice a day. But if i play games for example its occurs from 4-5 times a day to 4-5 times in a hour, its various.

I have tried the following tips and solutions:

• Regular Antivirus Scan and update Norton, after found nothing I deleted it
    • Running OCCT tests
    • Updating every driver through Device Manager and producer website for AMD CPU and NVIDIA graphics card
    • After all i reinstalled my system from my boot USB which was made by Windows tool I formatted my whole C, but kept my files on D
    • I downloaded all the updates again and updated every driver same as mentioned before
    • I checked the event logs, i found some warning, failure and critical failure but i couldnt understand what causes it.

I dont know what to do now.

:)

GyulaModok, Feb 11, 2021
  2. x509 Win User

Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Win 10 freezes every day

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Win 10 freezes every day

1. Win 10 freezes every day - Similar Threads - freezes every

2. Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened: Every time I open edge it won't take more than a few minutes before it freezes windows explorer and I have to restart it every single time!I've done everything I disabled the graphic acceleration, I disabled all the bad features, I scanned for malwares but no nothing is...
  3. Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened: Every time I open edge it won't take more than a few minutes before it freezes windows explorer and I have to restart it every single time!I've done everything I disabled the graphic acceleration, I disabled all the bad features, I scanned for malwares but no nothing is...
  4. Edge freezes windows explorer every time it's opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen freezes every second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  6. Screen freezes every second

Screen freezes every second: My screen freezes for second and then get back to normal but starts doing it again. When I disable display driver it works normally. Also, when Im in game, fps drops at 0....
  7. Screen freezes every second

8. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  9. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?

My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?: Hello everyone, I posted a similar question here last month and got a reply that required that I do something involving a process that was a bit too technical My laptop freezes at least twice every day, so I always turn it off and on again as a temporary measure. Here are the...
  10. My Windows 10 HP 650 laptop freezes every day, Any suggestions for the problem, please?