Windows 10: Win 10 freezes in normal mode after about 1 min after login

Discus and support Win 10 freezes in normal mode after about 1 min after login in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have 2 PC's Desktop and Laptop , laptop freezes after login desktop OK. I have disabled all startups and run spyware. Still freezes. What should I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GaryVrabel, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Win 10 freezes in normal mode after about 1 min after login

I have 2 PC's Desktop and Laptop , laptop freezes after login desktop OK.

I have disabled all startups and run spyware. Still freezes. What should I do?

:)

GaryVrabel, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Bike254 Win User

PC freezes after login on normal mode but works fine in safe boot.

My PC freezes 1 minute after I login (cannot open or close anything, but cursor moves).

However, it works fine when I boot into safe mode.

I have tried disabling start-up services and other services and etc, but this only buys me like 4 mins after login, then it freezes yet again.

I suspect it is due to the latest windows 10 update, since this issue kinda started after I had let it update. I have indeed thought of rolling back the updates, but the option of going back to an earlier build is not present (at least not in safe mode).

Any idea how to go about sorting this out?

Additional information

>Dell inspiron

>Windows 10 home 64-bit (10.0 build 17134)

>About 25gb free on harddisk

Bike254, Jul 27, 2020
  3. laptop freezes after 20 min

Hi

My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode

saicharanreddy1, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Win 10 freezes in normal mode after about 1 min after login

Freezes in login screen of Safe Mode. Works ok in normal mode

Hi

I have this problem and do not know how to solve it. For some time and up to now I can’t enter in Safe Mode. I can login normally in normal mode, but when I restart and boot in Safe Mode (safe mode, safe mode with networking, or safe mode with command prompt, it is the same), few seconds after appearing in the login screen, Windows freezes. I can type the password + Enter fast and then I see the desktop, but it just then freezes, or I can type slowly and it will freeze during typing, or do nothing and wait in login/lock screen and it will freeze after few seconds...

I have made chkdsk c: /f /r at boot, all is ok!, I have done from admin command prompt sfc /scannow and all dism scan check and restore, everything is ok...I am desesperate as I need to make some tasks from safe mode (clean uninstallations, or simply to have it available in case of problem in normal mode!), and I can’t use it at all!

I have win10 pro with last updates.

Please could you point me to some solution or hint? Thanks a lot!

Darkbluesky, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Win 10 freezes in normal mode after about 1 min after login

1. Win 10 freezes in normal mode after about 1 min after login - Similar Threads - freezes normal mode

2. win crashes every time , after about 30 mins when in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win crashes every time , after about 30 mins when in sleep mode: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000009f 0x0000000000000006, 0xffffdc82d317ea60, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6f0f17f2-3d55-4c80-b80e-99d5feba6775....
  3. Win 10 2004 update- Black Screen for 4 min after Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 2004 update- Black Screen for 4 min after Login: After Update to Win 10 2004 version every time i turn on my system and logged in the screen goes black for about 4 min. Happening only after I update the system to version 2004....
  4. laptop freezes after 20 min

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop freezes after 20 min: Hi My laptop is freezing after 20 to 30 min after starting the laptop in normal mode, but it is working properly in safe mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-freezes-after-20-min/bd28c89d-5776-4f84-a4ae-c5886a40639b
  5. PC freezes after login on normal mode but works fine in safe boot.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC freezes after login on normal mode but works fine in safe boot.: My PC freezes 1 minute after I login (cannot open or close anything, but cursor moves). However, it works fine when I boot into safe mode. I have tried disabling start-up services and other services and etc, but this only buys me like 4 mins after login, then it freezes yet...
  6. win 10 times out after about 10 min

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    win 10 times out after about 10 min: I have turned off all power saving functions; even all the obscure ones and I still have a problem. I have modified one file in the Register (fix on web) that did not work either....
  7. laptop freezes about 1 minute after booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop freezes about 1 minute after booting: Hi, i have a samsung series 9 laptop and it has windows 10. I started getting this problem today. When i boot my laptop, i can log in and open browser and do all the usual things i can until about 1 minute after booting. It just freezes and i can't click or type anything....
  8. Blackscreen after 1 min of AFK

Blackscreen after 1 min of AFK: My problem is when I'm AFK for around one minute, the computer goes into some kind of sleep mode ( although I have it disabled in power options and set screen-switch-off-after option to 30 min, and hard-drive-switch-off option set to after 300 min ) . It's easy to get out of...
  9. Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins

Windows 10 freezes after 30 mins: About 3 weeks ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home with the media installation. Everything was going well until after 2 days and about half an hour after starting up windows, windows just freezes and can't do anything on the task bar. Even hard resetting...
  10. Freeze about 1 minute after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze about 1 minute after boot: Hello, My laptop runs fine in safe mode - W10/0/15063 When I boot in normal mode about 1 minute after booted the PC freezes - I have tried to restore/reset etc - I do not have - this is not possible. I have run sfc/scannow - no errors Help - where should I start...