Windows 10: Win 10 freezes

Discus and support Win 10 freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My windows freezes for about 1 second when I right-click anywhere in desktop and also when I open up my browser. I have seen a solution for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aboudief, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Aboudief Win User

Win 10 freezes

Hello,

My windows freezes for about 1 second when I right-click anywhere in desktop and also when I open up my browser. I have seen a solution for right-click freeze which was to remove nvidia from the context menu, however opening tabs would still freeze my PC. I'd very much like to fix the origin of the issue.

I made a change right before this happened which was to create dword "disableantispyware" in regedit with value 1 hexadecimal. I tried reverting the process by deleting the new dword I created but it did not work.

Thank you

:)

Aboudief, Feb 5, 2019
  2. x509 Win User

Win 10 CU (not FCU) stutters and freezes a lot with various operations

I get momentary freezes and stuttering with a range of Windows menu operations. *sarc These are the ones that are top of mind but I'm sure there are others. Win 10 Pro 64, up to date on patches.

• Xing out a FireFox tab
    • Click on FILE menu (drop down is delayed)
    • FILE > Print (printer list or print menu is delayed)
    • Selecting a higher level on the file path in the SAVE menu
    • Search menu at bottom of Windows
    • Typing in many situations.

Any suggestions? Or this this a known problem in Win 10? I've had this problem for some time, but lately it has gotten me really PO'ed.*Confused

x509, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 5, 2019
  4. HopefulB2 Win User

Win 10 freezes

Freezes Win 10

I bought a Win 10 Home in Dec 2016. Had a bit of trouble replacing my XP version. Got help from Microsoft. Win 10 now on PC but every now and again just freezes. Have to reboot. Annoying! Have tried a number of the suggestions but nothing seems to work.
    What now.

HopefulB2, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 freezes

1. Win 10 freezes - Similar Threads - freezes

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  5. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  6. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  7. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment: For over 2 hours I tried to get my laptop to move past “automatic repairs”. I found the options to go into safe mode and I tried to do recovery, go to windows 10, reset but keep my files… but this stupid ****, problems I been having since it was 2 years old, fresh out of ****...
  8. Freezing while in Windows Recovery Environment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 system freezing which app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system freezing which app: Hi, I am using windows 11 is Dell laptop 3420 but it gets freeze and nothing works.I have to finally restart it using hard press power button. I have updated all drivers updates from dell, window updates is their any way by which I can check if freezing is caused by any...
  10. Windows 11 system freezing which app

Windows 11 system freezing which app: Hi, I am using windows 11 is Dell laptop 3420 but it gets freeze and nothing works.I have to finally restart it using hard press power button. I have updated all drivers updates from dell, window updates is their any way by which I can check if freezing is caused by any...