Windows 10: Win 10 freezing my brand new PC

Discus and support Win 10 freezing my brand new PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SDunning, Apr 3, 2019.

1. SDunning Win User

Win 10 freezing my brand new PC

Hi,

I ahve just spent over a thousand pounds on a new PC and it keeps freezing randomly no matter what I am doing! It is NOT a hardware issue it is Windows 10! I have a 4 year old PC that is running win 7 and it has no issues what so ever never has it crashed due to the operating system. I am a gamer so random crashes makes this PC a expensive brick and I do not know what to do maybe I will install windows 7 or look into another OS that actually works because win10 is useless to me I shouldnt have to run troubleshooting on a PC every few days in 2019 the community didnt ask for a new OS people was happy with win 7 but we are being fored to use a broken OS.

I will be looking into an alternative OS that works.

Avoid win10 it is garbage.

:)

SDunning, Apr 3, 2019

2. Brand new out of box win and it freezes

I got a brand new dell insp win 10 and it freezes and power button will not come up.

warrenmurray, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Brand new WIN 10 user

My old operating system is XP3 and I never used anything else until I bought a brand new Envy with WIN 10 installed. I'm taking it one small step at a time. Recently I installed my first program, CCleaner. Now I can't find the program. I guess WIN 10 doesn't put icons on your desktop? So, where is it? *sarc

oldgeezett, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Win 10 freezing my brand new PC

how to setup a brand new win pc with multiple hdds

how to setup a brand new win 10 pc with multiple hdds?

bijobikentu, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 freezing my brand new PC

1. Win 10 freezing my brand new PC - Similar Threads - freezing brand

2. My dell g15 keeps freezing up randomly and its brand new .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell g15 keeps freezing up randomly and its brand new .: My computer randomly freezes and I don't Know if its windows 11 or not :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-g15-keeps-freezing-up-randomly-and-its/6ea4acf9-1f1e-4aa9-81ec-6394e429ff4e
  3. My dell g15 keeps freezing up randomly and its brand new .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My dell g15 keeps freezing up randomly and its brand new .: My computer randomly freezes and I don't Know if its windows 11 or not :/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-g15-keeps-freezing-up-randomly-and-its/6ea4acf9-1f1e-4aa9-81ec-6394e429ff4e
  4. Brand New Laptop with Windows Freezing/Hiccups/Stutters every 15 or 20 seconds on Idle !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand New Laptop with Windows Freezing/Hiccups/Stutters every 15 or 20 seconds on Idle !!!: Hello Everyone, i just bought a brand new laptop from amazon Gigabyte Aero 5 XE4 to be precise.my PC specs are core i7 12th gen 12700H, 16gb DDR4, 1TB SSD, 4k Display HDR, Nvidia RTX 3070tiit came with windows 11, before I even start using the laptop i noticed a little...
  5. Brand New Laptop with Windows Freezing/Hiccups/Stutters every 15 or 20 seconds on Idle !!!

Brand New Laptop with Windows Freezing/Hiccups/Stutters every 15 or 20 seconds on Idle !!!: Hello Everyone, i just bought a brand new laptop from amazon Gigabyte Aero 5 XE4 to be precise.my PC specs are core i7 12th gen 12700H, 16gb DDR4, 1TB SSD, 4k Display HDR, Nvidia RTX 3070tiit came with windows 11, before I even start using the laptop i noticed a little...
  6. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then: Hello, I have recently built a gaming computer. The issue I am having is the computer will randomly freeze and lock up with programs not responding but I am able to move the mouse. This extends to things like task manager and windows event viewer. The problem is most...
  7. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then: Hello, I have recently built a gaming computer. The issue I am having is the computer will randomly freeze and lock up with programs not responding but I am able to move the mouse. This extends to things like task manager and windows event viewer. The problem is most...
  8. Brand new computer lags and freezes for a few seconds every now and then

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged: My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs perfectly well if I plug it in, but when I run it on battery power, the device freezes after only a minute or two. Restarting and...
  10. Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand New Razer Blade 14 2021 Freezes When Unplugged: My laptop is a brand new 3070 Razer Blade 14, I purchased it from the Microsoft Store, and I've only had it for less than a week11/30/21. It runs perfectly well if I plug it in, but when I run it on battery power, the device freezes after only a minute or two. Restarting and...