Windows 10: Win 10 Fsx registration

Discus and support Win 10 Fsx registration in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; fsx will not accept the register code on new win 10 desk top which was OK on previous win 8 puter.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ternalbeing, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Win 10 Fsx registration

fsx will not accept the register code on new win 10 desk top which was OK on previous win 8 puter.

:)

ternalbeing, Oct 30, 2018

2. Win 10 Fsx registration

fsx will not accept the register code on new win 10 desk top which was OK on previous win 8 puter.

ternalbeing, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Lumpy20 Win User
    FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Win 10 Fsx registration

FSX Registration difficulty on another computer

I have just acquired another computer with Windows 10 and have installed FSX deluxe edition and the acceleration disk.

Having entered the activation code which was accepted successfully, also for the acceleration pack, when I click the FSX.exe icon I get an error code saying that there is a problem with activation.

I can however start FSX but it times out after 20 mins saying that my trial session has expired.

I have tried the registration solution but PartMgr is already in the filter so have not changed anything.

I still have it installed on my laptop operating on Vista; can you suggest a solution please as its driving me crazy.

Thank you,

Martin

MartinCooper 38, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Fsx registration

1. Win 10 Fsx registration - Similar Threads - Fsx registration

2. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  3. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  4. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  5. This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...

This is a repeat problem. I bought a new PC Tower and loaded my legit copy of FSX...: The previous solution involved going into the software keys and changing a letter to capitals. Anybody out there remember solving this for me a few years ago?...
  6. FSX 2006 version on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 2006 version on Windows 10: I have installed FSX 2006 version on Windows 10 and did not receive any errors during installation, but it did not install an icon on the desktop. I see the file folder in my C: drive, but no icon or other method to start gaming. What am I missing?...
  7. FSX 2006 version on Windows 10

FSX 2006 version on Windows 10: I have installed FSX 2006 version on Windows 10 and did not receive any errors during installation, but it did not install an icon on the desktop. I see the file folder in my C: drive, but no icon or other method to start gaming. What am I missing?...
  8. FSX fails to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX fails to install: Did a machine clean and re-install Windows 10 Pro, intending to use the PC only for FSX. FSX ran perfectly before I reinstalled Windows, probably because I've avoided any updates like the plague for the last five years.Tried to install FSX, Error codes 1722 and 1603Removed...
  9. FSX Activation after Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Activation after Registration: I recently purchased a used Flight Simulator X, in the original box with CD Key. Installation was normal as was Registration with the server. After about 30 minutes, a box popped up saying i need to "activate" the software to continue using it. I did the customary searches on...
  10. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...