Windows 10: win 10, FSX starts minimized

Discus and support win 10, FSX starts minimized in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I start FSX-SE, it starts in minimized condition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bruk251, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Bruk251 Win User

win 10, FSX starts minimized

When I start FSX-SE, it starts in minimized condition.

:)

Bruk251, Nov 26, 2018

2. Fsx black screens windows 10

Hi Alejo,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

Please ensure that you download all the latest drivers for your system from the manufacturer’s website.

Follow the steps below:

• Check in compatible mode.
    • Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 7/8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.
    • Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    You may try this suggestion as well: When your FSX is running with that 'Black Screen', then right click on the FSX icon in the taskbar and click restore. If it still doesn't works, then again right click on FSX icon, click minimize and then
    afterwards, right click and click restore.

In further, if you have any issues with regards to games, you may post your query on Xbox forums for specialized assistance. Here is the link:
    http://forums.xbox.com/

Regards,

Joy Kemprai, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Lumpy20 Win User
    FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Nov 26, 2018
  4. win 10, FSX starts minimized

Win 10 Fsx registration

fsx will not accept the register code on new win 10 desk top which was OK on previous win 8 puter.

ternalbeing, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

win 10, FSX starts minimized

1. win 10, FSX starts minimized - Similar Threads - FSX starts minimized

2. My FSX Won't Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My FSX Won't Start: ive owned fsx se for a while now and didnt have a chance to play it because the game wont start and just crashedive been looking at the internet for solutions to fix my issue but with no luck, so i decided to try post a discussion here and see if anyone can help me herehere...
  3. My FSX Won't Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My FSX Won't Start: ive owned fsx se for a while now and didnt have a chance to play it because the game wont start and just crashedive been looking at the internet for solutions to fix my issue but with no luck, so i decided to try post a discussion here and see if anyone can help me herehere...
  4. fsx na win. 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx na win. 10: Prosím o radu jak nainstalovat fsx simulator de luxe gold na windows 10 stále asi tak po instalaci 60 procent prvního instalačního disku to napíše chybu 1311.Na předchozím počítači s Win. 7 běželo vše v pořádku. Děkuji....
  5. Win 10 Fsx registration

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 Fsx registration: fsx will not accept the register code on new win 10 desk top which was OK on previous win 8 puter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-fsx-registration/8dc6f399-5991-419c-a1f5-57b5278099cc
  6. eM Client - how to start minimized - win 1809

in Browsers and Email
    eM Client - how to start minimized - win 1809: Greetings. I'm running Windows 1809 now, but since 1703 I have had a minor annoying thing with eM Client. I want the program to start at boot, but minimized to taskbar. But it starts in windowed mode, and the only way I can get it to start minimized now is with a shortcut....
  7. FSX and WIN 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX and WIN 10: THis is becomming sooooo anoying to say the least :( Took me hours to get my PAID for FSX delux & accelerator to work on my new rig with WIN 10 Then I installed some other Steam games (still not happy with being forced onto this steam platform - just eats tons of DATA)...
  8. FSX 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 10: I cannot get the real world weather to update to the current conditions. The real world weather is stuck in a ptyaaern used in the past. Any help is welcomed. Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Weather...
  9. FSX and WIN 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX and WIN 10: THis is becomming sooooo anoying to say the least :( Took me hours to get my PAID for FSX delux & accelerator to work on my new rig with WIN 10 Then I installed some other Steam games (still not happy with being forced onto this steam platform - just eats tons of DATA)...
  10. FSX 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    FSX 10: I cannot get the real world weather to update to the current conditions. The real world weather is stuck in a ptyaaern used in the past. Any help is welcomed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fsx stuck in minimized