Windows 10: Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason.

Discus and support Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Full-screen games are minimizing without any reason also Google Chrome (or any other program) is being deselected for no reason. Please help me and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thand, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Thand Win User

Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason.

My Full-screen games are minimizing without any reason also Google Chrome (or any other program) is being deselected for no reason. Please help me and tell me what is the problem? *Sick

:)

Thand, Nov 12, 2017

2. FULL SCREEN APPS AND GAMES KEEP MINIMIZING TO DESKTOP WITHOUT ANY REASON IN WINDOWS 10

Hi,

When i play any full screen game or open any full screen app.. After some time it minimizes to desktop without any reason.... It happens every time. When i do nothing and the desktop screen is there on my computer, something just pops up and get closed in
    just a second....

I don't know why this is happening... But it's very irritating....i can't even play my games...

PLEASE HELP!!!

AradhnaSrivastava, Nov 12, 2017
  3. FULL SCREEN APPS AND GAMES KEEP MINIMIZING TO DESKTOP WITHOUT ANY REASON IN WINDOWS 10

Don't worry everyone .....my problem has been fixed....that thing which was popping up... was a malware ..and I fixed that by installing rkill...Thanks a lot everyone ...for your efforts.....!!!

AradhnaSrivastava, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason.

- which version of Windows 10?
    - type winver into the run box after a right-click on your windows taskbar icon..

BugMeister, Nov 12, 2017
Thema:

Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason.

1. Win 10: Full screen Games minimizing without any reason. - Similar Threads - Full screen Games

2. No Full Screen Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No Full Screen Games: Hello, I would like to prevent microsoft store games from going full screen when they open up. Is there a way to do so? I am using it on a touch screen and I don't want to loose the ability to click the X to close the window. Let me know, thanks!...
  3. BSOD without any reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD without any reason: Hi there, I keep getting this blue screen of death and I can't find out why. This is a brand new pc which I bought just two days ago. Please help me. I ran the powershell command and the W7F Diagnostic Tool. I uploaded the results of both, I also added both the minidump files...
  4. Full Screen Apps Minimizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Screen Apps Minimizing: I have a two monitor set up. When I'm watching videos full screen on the Netflix app and Movies and Video player and I click on something on my other screen, apps automatically minimize my video and pause it. Is there some setting in windows where I can turn this off?...
  5. Windows Update option is dissable ,without any reason

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update option is dissable ,without any reason: Happy new year guys!!!I Have a big problem and I hope for your help and solution-I use windows home 1809.modificarea it ntlite,no, to my surprise, the updates stopped and the disable status.Have to go into services and manually enable it in status automatically.I couldn't...
  6. Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two error codes minimizes full screen applications (games): Ever since I installed windows 10 on this new computer, I have been getting two error codes during gaming and they always seem to minimize my game at the worst moments. The two codes read "Error! Error decompressing win32ui.pyd" and "Error -3 from inflate: incorrect data...
  7. RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM unnecessarily is use without any apparent reason.: So I have an i3-8100 with 8gbs of RAM. Previously I had 4gbs and it most of the times used consume about 2.8 Gbs at once. But when i increased it to 8gbs of RAM I expected the same amount of RAM to be in use while leaving a greater amount free. But it didn't. It's still...
  8. PC is crashing without any reason... at least I didn't found any reason for crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC is crashing without any reason... at least I didn't found any reason for crash.: So this usually happens whenever I am watching a video usually in Netflix in Chrome My laptop Specs are- Dell Vostro 5471 OS Name- Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version- 10.0.17763 Build 17763 System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800...
  9. My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games in full-screen minimizes by itself whenever I open it: Help me! Opening my games is not a problem at all, It's not minimizing at first, but when I plug in my headphones this pops up: [img] "And then I'll check Headphone and then click OK" [img] But when I open up my games again, it keeps minimizing! It's so...
  10. Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    Games or any full screen program minimize to desktop randomly: Every five minutes or so my full screen programs minimize to the desktop while the mouse is idle(when I'm using a controller or watching a movie), and i believe the culprit is an application that opens and closes before I can see it. I've scoured the event viewer, and have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 full screen minimizing