Windows 10: WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.

Discus and support WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Combat Flight simulator, XP Version, boots and runs well with the keyboard and Sidewinder precision pro Joystick runs and is recognized by Win 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arche(2), Dec 16, 2019.

1. Arche(2) Win User

WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.

Combat Flight simulator, XP Version, boots and runs well with the keyboard and Sidewinder precision pro Joystick runs and is recognized by Win 10.

However the game will not recognize the joystick although this joy stick was designed for this program. Everything worked well on XP.

:)

Arche(2), Dec 16, 2019

2. GENERIC USB JOYSTICK NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

This issue may arise due to driver conflicts. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to restart the computer, plug in the device and run the
    Hardware and Devices troubleshooter and check

if it helps to resolve the issue.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I also suggest you to check if the joystick is compatible with Windows 10 or with the specific game.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 16, 2019
  3. How to play Games with Joystick

Hello Muralir,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• What happens when you connect your Joystick with the system and try to play games?
    • Is you system detecting the USB Joystick?
    • What is the exact issue you are facing with Joystick?

Reply with the necessary information to help you troubleshoot the issue. I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 16, 2019
  4. WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.

joystick

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which version of Windows are you currently using?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the joystick?

You can try few troubleshooting steps and check if that helps. Run the
    Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Tap on Windows + I on the keyboard.
    2. Click on Update and Security.
    3. Select Troubleshoot option.
    4. Now click on Hardware and Devices and
      Run the troubleshooter.

You can also refer the following article to
    troubleshoot game controllers in Microsoft games

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together.

1. WIN 10 :Game and Joystick will not work together. - Similar Threads - Game Joystick together

2. Windows 10 working with mouse and joystick together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 working with mouse and joystick together: Hey I use a computer with Windows 10 with 4 monitors. On three screens I run a camera monitoring software which I operate using a joystick connected via USB. My problem is that when I want to work on the fourth screen the focus drops from the camera software and the joystick...
  3. Windows 10 working with mouse and joystick together

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 working with mouse and joystick together: Hey I use a computer with Windows 10 with 4 monitors. On three screens I run a camera monitoring software which I operate using a joystick connected via USB. My problem is that when I want to work on the fourth screen the focus drops from the camera software and the joystick...
  4. Windows 10 working with mouse and joystick together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New pc built together win installation does not work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New pc built together win installation does not work?: Here comes the following error, is all new hardware. Ssd is on sata 1 Ahci and all other sata ports are disabled. I boot with an original win boot stick, it loads the data and then this error occurs [ATTACH] Neuen pc zusammen gebaut win Installation geht nicht?
  6. what games will work with joystick on windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what games will work with joystick on windows10: would like to know if there are any games that still use a joystick with windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-games-will-work-with-joystick-on-windows10/dde0a8ad-0a72-466f-b20a-955f698cd2a1
  7. Joystick refuses to work on F S game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Joystick refuses to work on F S game.: Although recognized in the control panel and the controls are fully functioning when calibrating when trying to use the joystick nothing works. The game is M S Combat Flight Simulator Europe I have tried a Rawlings U S B nest also without success and three different...
  8. JOYSTICK GAMING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JOYSTICK GAMING: The system detects the joystick and is also usable for playing the games which are installed from the CD. The problem is that the joystick cannot be used for playing games which are downloaded from the windows store (such as forza , shadow fight, asphalt 8 etc,.). Is there...
  9. Keyboard + Mouse won't work together when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard + Mouse won't work together when gaming.: Hi. First post here, so please excuse me if I've posted this in the wrong subforum. When playing games, I can't use the keyboard and click on the mouse at the same time. I have to first stop using the keyboard, then wait a few seconds, then be able to click with the mouse....
  10. Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Force feedback wheel/joystick on Win 10: Does anyone know if the old MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Steering Wheel and Joystick work on Windows 10? Thinking of the USB variety rather than the even older gameport devices. I presume they should just be plug in USB and Windows recognises them. 42144