Windows 10: Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video

Discus and support Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, ever since I installed new hardware CPU, RAM, MB I've been getting this visual glitching in different launchers like GOG, FFOnline, Minecraft and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Two_Door_Coupe, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video

Hey, ever since I installed new hardware CPU, RAM, MB I've been getting this visual glitching in different launchers like GOG, FFOnline, Minecraft and almost every other launcher. Literally have no other problems except this and after two weeks of troubleshooting I haven't found a single person with this same problem. Reinstalling nvidia drivers fixed it for Steam only, somehow. No OC but I tried disabling Turbo, no luck. Also happens in the new Microsoft Edge beta first-time setup/introduction, as well as in Wallpaper Engine and Vortex.

ANY input is greatly desperately appreciated!

9700KF Turbo only

ASUS 1080Ti Strix

ASUS TUF z390

Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 3200Mhz

Win 10 Home 18363 1440p All driver updated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNsEoFzffec

:)

Two_Door_Coupe, Dec 30, 2019

2. Game Launcher

Hi Justin,

To assist you with your concern regarding the error "game launcher has stopped working," you may refer to the helpful post of Praseetha K in this link:

Game Launcher has Stopped Working.

We also suggest for you to contact the developer of this game to provide additional support on the issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 30, 2019
  3. BtotheDon Win User
    Video Bug/Glitch

Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows Media Player but now it's happening in Chrome as well.. I uploaded screenshots of it because it's kinda hard to explain. When it was happening just in Edge and WMP I could just ignore but now I can't. I've tried updated my video drivers and everything but it didn't fix it. I've looked and can't seem to find anything on this. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update: Found the fix. It was a problem with Vaio and their "X-Reality" screen feature. Had to go into Vaio Control Panel and turn it off. In case in anybody with a similar problem comes across this.

Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video [​IMG]

Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video [​IMG]

BtotheDon, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video

Epic Games Launcher

I got this computer from my step dad, he got it from his insurance company. When I open Epic Games launcher I can see the logo but the rest is blank. Is there a file I need to remove? I really would love any suggestions

*Moved from Virus and Malware forum by moderator*

TopBeastMason, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video

1. Win 10 Game Launchers UI Glitching Bug video - Similar Threads - Game Launchers Glitching

2. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 UI glitches: Hi everyone,I'm having issues with all the lists in Windows :I know it's not comming from a particular software, because the lists are glitchy absolutely everywhere in Windows.What can I do please ?Thank youBruno...
  3. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 UI glitches: Hi everyone,I'm having issues with all the lists in Windows :I know it's not comming from a particular software, because the lists are glitchy absolutely everywhere in Windows.What can I do please ?Thank youBruno...
  4. Windows 10 UI glitches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 UI glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 UI glitch: The UI in some programs on Windows 10 has a UI glitch in my case it's Sourcetree and Hearthstone Deck Tracker. According to this video, when I'm moving a mouse cursor through the programs, the UI sometimes doesn't show properly mostly the text size will enlarge and can't be...
  6. Epic Games Launcher Glitch after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Epic Games Launcher Glitch after windows update: Hi there, I recently did a windows update and since this time every time I go into epic games launcher and press the login button the app just goes black and a loading bar at the bottom just pops up and then goes away again all the time. I am unable to get into the menu as...
  7. Windows UI glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows UI glitch: Since last windows 10 update and Nvidia driver update, I am facing UI glitch in windows and apps like google chrome. Can someone help me with this? You can see on the top right corner UI is glitched and in taskbar also and if I use google chrome then the whole screen gets...
  8. Windows UI Glitches?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows UI Glitches?: Hello everybody, i noticed this issue, I see graphical bugs at different time intervals which disappears after a while. Also noticed that when I right-click on the desktop, sometimes the Font menu is underlined and sometimes not. I have everything updated. In GPU Test is...
  9. UI Glitch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    UI Glitch: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/7gwft7bq4uv31.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=7e131bb0ae0b5205ee5fa295ee5f77987f9f048b This happened after I opened to many tabs in Chrome in laptop with 2GB of RAM. Some text in some area become missing, even in the Chrome menu...
  10. Video Bug/Glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    Video Bug/Glitch: Ever since I've updated to Windows 10, I've had the weird problem with video in some places. Before it was only in the Edge Browser and on Windows Media Player but now it's happening in Chrome as well.. I uploaded screenshots of it because it's kinda hard to explain. When it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. taskbar launcher glitching

2. win 10 game ui