Windows 10: win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

Discus and support win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marthamattocks, Dec 20, 2019.

1. win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

:)

marthamattocks, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 20, 2019
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
    Ms just try the BS on again ?, o yes they did.

Turning off updates stopped MS from nagging me to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 7 on my gaming rig. My laptop is running Win 7 with automatic updates and so far MS hasn't thrown a pop up at me that I couldn't click X to close. Maybe Win 10 is more intrusive with updates.

4. win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

Sub $500 laptop for mom

So my mom is looking for a Sub $500 laptop. It more than likely needs Win 7 since her school I doubt is up to date with win 8 so she wouldnt be able to grade papers on it with win 8.

So I am looking for her. What I am thinking she needs ...

6GB of RAM
    CPU ... doesnt matter too much
    500GB + hard drive
    15" + screen
    Win 7

I was looking at lenovo and dell ... but I seem to find some but not all of what I need. They seem to love jamming 4GB into these laptops.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

copenhagen69, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

1. win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms - Similar Threads - giving laptop mom

2. I hate win 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I hate win 10.: I upgraded from win 7 ultimate to win 10, it gave me win 10 pro & I need my control of my PC back. How can I have full access on my PC? I'm really thinking of going to Linux....
  3. Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add folders in Win 10 mail app: I'm new to Win 10 and have been setting up everything on a new HP desktop this weekend. I created extra folders in the inbox on the old desktop email account for ease of use and want to do the same on the new desktop. I have followed the helpful information on MicroSoft's...
  4. Trying to run hardware and devices troubleshooter but gives me this error? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to run hardware and devices troubleshooter but gives me this error? Windows 10: Package ID: DeviceDiagnostic Path: C:\WINDOWS\Diagnostics\Index\DeviceDiagnostic.xml Error code: 0x8000FFFF Source: Page load User: desktop\admin Context: Elevated Error above pops up when I try to run the troublshooter, I have admin rights on my account so I...
  5. ur mom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ur mom: is ur mom gay yes y why 0 7 420 360 ooga booga r y u 1738 ehhh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ur-mom/39c74cfd-5450-4978-8e0f-aaa0d3bffffe
  6. Generally hate win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Generally hate win 10: Ok guys so I decided to post here today on my general dislike of win 10 First upgrade I found I didn't have nearly enough backed up and when done, poof all the rest was gone. Win.old folder was empty. Strike 1 Then I keep getting this error when I start my laptop and done...
  7. Windows 10 Hates Me

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Hates Me: Well where to begin? I received those pop up warnings yesterday. Today I tried to install the two updates from WU. They seemed to install just fine. I was then asked to re-boot. I did and after restart all I saw was a black screen for twenty minutes. I then had an idea that I...
  8. Exactly what is MS trying to say when they offer me Win 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Exactly what is MS trying to say when they offer me Win 10?: If this has been asked before I apologize, I didn't see any threads that relate to the question. The icon in the tooltray says that I have until July 29th to get Win 10... what happened to the 1 year deal? I was under the impression that 10 would be free for a year, and...
  9. Give Me a Clue

in Windows 10 Support
    Give Me a Clue: Trying to post in Chillout Forum and get this . [img] 3928
  10. Give access to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Give access to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Give access to Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Give access to' Context Menu in Windows 10 The share individual files and foldersand even entire librarieswith other users. The options you'll see in the Give access to menu will...