Windows 10: win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

Discus and support win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by marthamattocks, Dec 20, 2019.

1. win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

:)

marthamattocks, Dec 20, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 20, 2019
  3. 64K
    64K Win User
    Ms just try the BS on again ?, o yes they did.

Turning off updates stopped MS from nagging me to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 7 on my gaming rig. My laptop is running Win 7 with automatic updates and so far MS hasn't thrown a pop up at me that I couldn't click X to close. Maybe Win 10 is more intrusive with updates.

4. win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

Sub $500 laptop for mom

So my mom is looking for a Sub $500 laptop. It more than likely needs Win 7 since her school I doubt is up to date with win 8 so she wouldnt be able to grade papers on it with win 8.

So I am looking for her. What I am thinking she needs ...

6GB of RAM
    CPU ... doesnt matter too much
    500GB + hard drive
    15" + screen
    Win 7

I was looking at lenovo and dell ... but I seem to find some but not all of what I need. They seem to love jamming 4GB into these laptops.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

copenhagen69, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms

1. win 10 giving laptop to mom trying to remove me and add her hate ms - Similar Threads - giving laptop mom

2. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  3. I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a slightly unique situation about my Mom and her having issues logging into her laptop: So I just got my Mom a new laptop, she is in a nursing home and is COMPLETELY computer illiterate!!! I got it for her so she could be a little more comfortable where she is. I am over 2 hours away so I cant just visit her whenever. EVERYTIME I do go I have to fix her pc...
  4. Trying to add MS Account to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to add MS Account to my new laptop: I have just purchased another laptop and trying to connect to my MS Account. Both my PC and Laptop are both on Win10 Pro, connected to wifi no issues.I tried searching for the answer and as advised, created another user under 'Family and other users' on the laptop using the...
  5. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop...
  6. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!: I hate windows 10 update cause every time they update I need to uninstall and install back my software settings ex: Razer Synapse I always get mic problems after windows updates and it always takes time to fix this why don't u people try to fix this or just give me stop...
  7. GIVE ME STOP OPTIONS FOR WINDOWS 10 UPDATES, I HATE THIS!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Trying to help mom

Trying to help mom: My mother has opened all her apps and graphics in her photos...1000 of photos opened from games and google and everything I do not have permission to delete these graphics since they are still being used by other programs and apps. What can I do to help her with this...
  9. Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying To Remove Admin From My Mom's Account: So my mom gave herself admin on my computer and i am trying to download games but it doesn't let me because it says i need her password how could i remove her admin away from her?...
  10. How do a add a friend on Minecraft. How does my mom give permission for me to do this?...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do a add a friend on Minecraft. How does my mom give permission for me to do this?...: How do I play minecraft with friends? I have a micrososft account. Does my mom have to adjust her settings to allow this feature? What settings does she change?...