Windows 10: win 10 gmail question

Discus and support win 10 gmail question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I tried Gmail forum I Can receive mail from outside can not send gmail to hot mail or g mail to g mail Tried different settings no luck... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walleyeblugill, Mar 25, 2017.

1. win 10 gmail question

Hi
    I tried Gmail forum

I Can receive mail from outside can not send gmail to hot mail or g mail to g mail

Tried different settings no luck

Thank you

:)

walleyeblugill, Mar 25, 2017
  2. AM_8142 Win User

Win 10 People will not connect with my Gmail

I have error code 0x80070425

Win 10 People will not connect with my Gmail so I can import my contacts from Gmail to Win 10 through the Win People App

AM_8142, Mar 25, 2017
  3. my upgraded ot Win 10 keeps on changing. I use edge,google and yahoo. I could not check my gmail.

I was in Gmail. I registered here, my old sign in was changed, however my old password worked. However my Dell win 8.1 that also was upgraded to win 10 does not have this gmail to Gmail issue.

surjitsinghUC, Mar 25, 2017
  4. win 10 gmail question

Hotmail is very picky about, which emails it lets though, but gmail should not be a problem, unless your particular email is blacklisted, the same goes for gmail. Try to create a new gmail and see, if that one works.

TairikuOkami, Mar 25, 2017
  5. tried new gmail same result

6. denny Win User
    maybe its a glitch on ur account . Try creating a new account

denny, Mar 25, 2017
  7. Tried new account same problem maybe in my settings dont know for sure how to check

8. BunnyJ New Member

win 10 gmail question

I just did a test myself to see if there were issues sending gmail to gmail and it worked just fine.

Are you using the website to send/receive or a client?? IE, Outlook.. Mail APP??

BunnyJ, Mar 25, 2017
  9. no just goggle IE and g mail no website no app woked fine a week ago now stopped working for Hotmail only

walleyeblugill, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

win 10 gmail question

1. win 10 gmail question - Similar Threads - gmail question

2. I don't see the outline (box) around text options or choices, like in front of letters in gmail

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't see the outline (box) around text options or choices, like in front of letters in gmail: I don't see the outline (box) around text options or choices, like in front of letters in gmail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-the-outline-box-around-text-options-or/a95b52d9-03b2-4bd1-bfd7-3c3d06998117
  3. Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suddenly cannot open my email accounts (gmail/cox.net/yahoo): I can see that these email accounts are there, but when I click, they don't open into my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suddenly-cannot-open-my-email-accounts/cbbcde0e-c6b3-4083-8582-98eb5b97e25b
  4. No Gmail or FB after crash

in Browsers and Email
    No Gmail or FB after crash: When my computer restarted after the power outage Saturday night in NYC everything looked good, except Gmail and FB. Both of them responded as if I were an unknown user. I managed to get FB working ok (because I sort of recalled the password), but gmail was very difficult. It...
  5. cannotexportfile to gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannotexportfile to gmail: I cannot export files from my computer to gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannotexportfile-to-gmail/15516c86-90d2-4a77-9277-1b1266f98fca"
  6. how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there

in Browsers and Email
    how can I get gmail's emails that I have moved to folers to stay there: without getting deleted. I created folders for different stuff ie. banking and shopping and all the emails that I wanted to save in folders have disappeared. This has probably been in the last month or so. This is my first post on here. I did use this form when it was...
  7. MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MAJOR ISSUE !! On gmail help forum, while posting a question ,"Email addresses detected in...: What I'm saying below is the major issue I've faced ever and cannot find a possible explanaion so please help me regarding this; Through my firefox browser on desktop,. I had posted a question on gmail help forum (productforums.google.com) regarding an email I recieved on...
  8. Short question about Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Short question about Gmail: Hello, Can sombody explain to me what does the attached screenshot mean when signing out my Gmail account. Searched in Gmail help but could not find answer or send the screenshot. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 116052
  9. gMail Question

in Browsers and Email
    gMail Question: Hi, I'm a complete noob using any version of windows, and I'm 67 years old. I just got Win10 with my Intel NUC PC. It was pre-installed, which probably doesn't help with my understanding, although it might not be the reason for my non-understanding. My path in OS's to this...
  10. Gmail Question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question: Is there a time limit on an inactive account in Gmail? I have 2 accounts that I haven't used for a while and I can't get in them. Thanks, 100970