Windows 10: win 10 gmail question

Discus and support win 10 gmail question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi I tried Gmail forum I Can receive mail from outside can not send gmail to hot mail or g mail to g mail Tried different settings no luck... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by walleyeblugill, Mar 25, 2017.

1. win 10 gmail question

Hi
    I tried Gmail forum

I Can receive mail from outside can not send gmail to hot mail or g mail to g mail

Tried different settings no luck

Thank you

:)

walleyeblugill, Mar 25, 2017
  2. AM_8142 Win User

Win 10 People will not connect with my Gmail

I have error code 0x80070425

Win 10 People will not connect with my Gmail so I can import my contacts from Gmail to Win 10 through the Win People App

AM_8142, Mar 25, 2017
  3. my upgraded ot Win 10 keeps on changing. I use edge,google and yahoo. I could not check my gmail.

I was in Gmail. I registered here, my old sign in was changed, however my old password worked. However my Dell win 8.1 that also was upgraded to win 10 does not have this gmail to Gmail issue.

surjitsinghUC, Mar 25, 2017
  4. win 10 gmail question

Hotmail is very picky about, which emails it lets though, but gmail should not be a problem, unless your particular email is blacklisted, the same goes for gmail. Try to create a new gmail and see, if that one works.

TairikuOkami, Mar 25, 2017
  5. tried new gmail same result

6. denny Win User
    maybe its a glitch on ur account . Try creating a new account

denny, Mar 25, 2017
  7. Tried new account same problem maybe in my settings dont know for sure how to check

8. BunnyJ New Member

win 10 gmail question

I just did a test myself to see if there were issues sending gmail to gmail and it worked just fine.

Are you using the website to send/receive or a client?? IE, Outlook.. Mail APP??

BunnyJ, Mar 25, 2017
  9. no just goggle IE and g mail no website no app woked fine a week ago now stopped working for Hotmail only

walleyeblugill, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

win 10 gmail question

1. win 10 gmail question - Similar Threads - gmail question

2. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  3. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...
  6. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question aout GMail popup message: I am unable to find the answer from Google/Gmail about the meaning of a small message appearing each time I open Gmail inbox. Can anyone advise me?Message: mail.google.com wants to open email links.Option boxes: allow or block.My question: Links to what and should I opt to...
  7. Question aout GMail popup message

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Gmail Question...

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail Question...: I don't know when this started and it is aggravating to a point. When hovering over any folder in the left column its respective label appears. Is there a way to defeat this behavior? I already have Hover Actions disabled in Settings >General 183092
  9. Gmail IP address question

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299
  10. Gmail IP address question

in Windows 10 Support
    Gmail IP address question: If a gmail email is sent out to a gmail or a normal (non free) email address. Can the receiver find out the sender gmail IP or the address/location that the sender sent out from? Thanks 182299