Windows 10: Win 10 goes into login screen after sleep

Discus and support Win 10 goes into login screen after sleep in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Build 17763: Suddenly this Dell XPS 8930 goes into the login screen after coming out of sleep. One click and I'm back into Windows. The problem is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by orealius, Aug 23, 2019.

1. orealius Win User

Win 10 goes into login screen after sleep

Build 17763:

Suddenly this Dell XPS 8930 goes into the login screen after coming out of sleep. One click and I'm back into Windows. The problem is that any backup programs that I've scheduled to run in the middle of the night will no longer start since the login screen problem. I don't see the option in accounts/sign-in options for the " require sign-in" option to be disabled. There is no " require sign-in" option there at all.

Any help appreciated
    *Tongue

:)

orealius, Aug 23, 2019

2. Windows 10 no screen saver, never goes to sleep

I have a brand new Lenovo all in one desktop with Windows 10. This thing never goes to sleep and the screen saver never comes on even though the settings are turned on.

Yesterday I got my Brother Multifunction printer/copier/scanner machine (MFC8810DW) up and going with help of Brother. Even though everything prints just fine and the scanner works, the printer model isn't listed as a printer. There is something called a
    Brother pc-fax v.3 listed, but Brother said that's not my printer.. Brother said I should contact Lenovo.

Not sure if something from printer driver is stepping on something preventing machine from going to sleep and screen saver coming on.

DarcyHorton, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Computer goes to Sleep mode automatically

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below if not tried already and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System>Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select Never from the drop down list for
      Screen
      and Sleep.
    • Close the dialog box and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 23, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Win 10 goes into login screen after sleep - Similar Threads - goes login screen

2. Login screens after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screens after sleep: When my PC emerges from sleep mode, I am confronted first with a Microsoft Spotlight screen, followed by a login screen. The latter is just a button labeled "Login". I would like to bypass these screens and go straight to my home desktop screen. I've tried the Lockscreen...
  3. Login screens after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Login screens after sleep: When my PC emerges from sleep mode, I am confronted first with a Microsoft Spotlight screen, followed by a login screen. The latter is just a button labeled "Login". I would like to bypass these screens and go straight to my home desktop screen. I've tried the Lockscreen...
  4. Login screens after sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. screen goes black on win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen goes black on win 10: my pc screen has been going black once every few hours, when it goes black my monitor shows no signal, when this happens ive noticed that my pc fans seem to get louder, ive tried reconnecting my monitor but it doesnt seem to work, ive reinstalled my graphic drivers and after...
  6. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black after login.: What should I do? After login there is just a black screen. I can see my mouse pointer though.after I press alt+ctrl+del and open task manager and create a new task explorer it doesnt work.I can browse through all the files by using the browse option.This happened after an...
  7. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen goes black after login.: What should I do? After login there is just a black screen. I can see my mouse pointer though.after I press alt+ctrl+del and open task manager and create a new task explorer it doesnt work.I can browse through all the files by using the browse option.This happened after an...
  8. Screen goes black after login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Screen goes black after sleep,Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen goes black after sleep,Win 10: I have an older refurb desktop with Windows 10. In the last 6 months or so, whenever I wake it up from sleep mode, the monitor comes on showing my desktop, but then goes black. The light on the monitor indicates that the monitor is turned on. If I turn it off and back on, the...
  10. Windows 10 login screen after sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login screen after sleep: After sleep I am shown a login screen the one with picture * The computer have a local account. * No password. No box to uncheck in accounts. No screen saver, and also the box for show login screen is unchecked. Settings ->>Sign in options does not show anything I...