Windows 10: Win 10 have problem

Discus and support Win 10 have problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sir, My computer some time show message [C:\ProgramData\Porland\tplg.dll insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service ]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ngo Van Quang, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:12 AM.

1. Win 10 have problem

Dear Sir,

My computer some time show message [C:\ProgramData\Porland\tplg.dll insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service ]

I also contact Dell service but they can not fix it

Please help me to do it

My computer install Win 10 Home

Best Regard

:)

Ngo Van Quang, Sep 12, 2019 at 5:12 AM
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. DonWyman Win User
    Win 10 build 10240 to Threshold 2 update problem on 16G tablet

Thanks, that is a very comprehensive list of suggestions. However, I have done almost all of the steps you've listed...except uninstalling the apps. Even if I deleted virtually all my installed apps (most were installed on the D drive anyway, except for the ones that would only install on C), it may leave just barely enough room to get to the 5G needed for the install...but then where would I be.....an operating system running on a tablet, with hardly any apps on it....an anchor! The problem with apparently no answer is WinSxS!

It seems that even though Win 10 will install and run on the small little 16G tablets, they can not be updated over a period of time as the Windows and WinSxS folder continue to grow out of bounds. Thus leaving a 16G C drive device fairly useless for any useful purpose. The only option (it appears), is to do a fresh reformat and install, with every new Win 10 upgrade down the line, thus starting with a small WinSxS each time, instead of one that balloons with every program install and software upgrade.

Any other ideas, greatly accepted....thanks all!

4. NGeo Win User

Win 10 have problem

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

Win 10 have problem

1. Win 10 have problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. latest update PROBLEMS!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest update PROBLEMS!!: My computer repair company says it is the latest Windows 10 update that caused this ---- When I TRY to first sign on to any of my favorites (facebook, target, banking, etc) the windows homescreen has moved a tad to the right and I DO NOT have A SCROLL BAR AT ALL to use....
  3. Slower PC: Possible SSD or HDD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slower PC: Possible SSD or HDD problem: Two weeks ago more or less i started noticing that PC was slower, while playing games, which is mostly what i do since its a gaming setup. I started to get slower, laggy and sometimes freezes. To a point where it completely freezed windows functions, the bar wasnt working and...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock dedicated server problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock dedicated server problems.: I downloaded minecraft bedrock server and extracted it, then i followed the tutorial in "how to install.pdf" all seems ok but when i want to join my world throught lan tab it appears, but when i join it freezes at "Locating server" Generating world. I dont know what to do...
  5. Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates

Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates: Hello! After a couple of automatic updates of Windows 10 (64), I've found that sound balance L/R in my ASUS X552L has a problem, specially when using headphones. The Left side speaker is stronger than the Right side. I can manually adjust the balance trough Control...
  6. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...

There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...: The subject heading appears on my "Windows Update". I might have not noticed this since I let it download automatically but this time, there was a problem that it couldn't update it. I also noticed before that my audio sounds broken. Another problem that occurred along with...
  7. Laptop problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop problem: So, I have a Windows 10 Home laptop, whenever I click the "Shut Down" option, the screen says "Shutting Down..." and then goes black, but the power light and all the other buttons are still on, won't turn off, please help!...
  8. Windows insider built ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Windows insider built ran into a problem and needs to restart.: i had downloaded windows on my mac book. And since i dint have a product key. I opted for windows insider program. In less than a week i started getting the green screen with the above words flashing. Stop code : inaccessible _boot _device. Please help. I dont know what...
  9. Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store): I bought a Lenovo laptop 1.5 years ago with Windows 10 Home. Today I bought a Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store. The purchase was successfull, and I pressed "Install". After the installation and reboot, the Settings / Activation shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and...
  10. I have two Questions, Problems _SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUES: (1) Windows 10 My Screen turned to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have two Questions, Problems _SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUES: (1) Windows 10 My Screen turned to...: Hello Microsoft Community, I have two Questions, Problems _SERIOUS SECURITY ISSUES: (1) Windows 10 My Screen turned to Grayscale - I did not change anything; (2) I need help securing my PCs, Network, accounts, and my Identity. (1) Problem: my screen changed to Grayscale...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. porland\tplg.dll

2. programdata\porland\tplg.dll

3. tplg.dll

4. porland dll error,
  5. c/programdata/porland,
  6. termsrv.dll 18362.356,
  7. c:|ProgramData\Porland\tplg.dll,
  8. file C:\ProgramData\Porland\tplg.dll