Windows 10: Win 10 Hm > Win 10 Pro

Discus and support Win 10 Hm > Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased an upgrade to move my desktop's Win 10 Hm to Pro and have now purchased a MS Surface Pro 6 running Win 10 Hm. I'd like to upgrade the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FlipHager, Aug 15, 2019.

1. FlipHager Win User

Win 10 Hm > Win 10 Pro

I purchased an upgrade to move my desktop's Win 10 Hm to Pro and have now purchased a MS Surface Pro 6 running Win 10 Hm. I'd like to upgrade the Surface Pro from Win 10 Hm to Pro - do I need to purchase *another* upgrade when my surface is logged into the same Microsoft account??

:)

FlipHager, Aug 15, 2019

2. Win 10 boots...

People have Win 10 installed?

Easy Rhino, Aug 15, 2019
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Win 10 Hm > Win 10 Pro

Win 10 boots...

I have even on an old dell laptop from windows xp era: Windows 10 adventures

remixedcat, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Hm > Win 10 Pro

1. Win 10 Hm > Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Version 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Version 1809: We are a small business (3 employees) and upgraded our computers to Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 back at the end of May. We have had nothing but problems. The latest one was due to some Windows updates which got automatically installed. We had to call our computer support...
  3. help ! windows 10 pro update error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help ! windows 10 pro update error: [ATTACH] I have windows 10 pro and i have a problem with updating it ! the error said "Your device is missing important security and quality fixes" (Picture 1), when I click on check for updates they keep searching for updates like forever! after 4 hours it says that...
  4. Windows Pro windows 10.0.18362

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Pro windows 10.0.18362: Here is my problem I'm using my son's built desktop that had windows pro activated on it. After windows update his windows system has had to be reinstalled at least 6 times in the last 1 month and to top it off. Its now saying his copy of windows pro is not genuine but...
  5. Can't sign in to any Microsoft Application on my Surface Pro 3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to any Microsoft Application on my Surface Pro 3: I have been scouring the forums for solutions and still cannot sign in to any Microsoft Application. I checked all regional settings with time and Date, ran the WSConnect.exe and WSReset.exe programs, and checked all updates and installed Windows 10 Pro (Previously ran...
  6. Surface Pro X ARM

Surface Pro X ARM: I just purchased a new Surface Pro X. G-Suite for Outlook does not work (if you can get it to install it does not synch). Also, Google Drive File Stream will not install. During the installation process it stops and says 'Installation Failed' and that's it. Any idea on...
  7. Win 10 Pro now has an extra account

Win 10 Pro now has an extra account: I recently purchased a new Dell with Win 10 installed. I chose to transfer files from my old Win 7 machine by restoring a backup from my external HDD. When I did this I now have three user folders on the C: drive (Administrator, Bill Payne and brpay). The brpay apparently...
  8. Surface Pro 1 stuck on , "undoing changes made to your computer"

Surface Pro 1 stuck on , "undoing changes made to your computer": Hello, My surface pro 1 downloaded an update the last time i used it. When I turned it on today it was on the blue update screen before it allows you to login at 0% for close to 15 minutes then went to 13%. After that it started restarting several times with the message iI...
  9. Pull hard drive from dell and put in acer, both win 10 pro upgrade from win 7 upgraded from

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pull hard drive from dell and put in acer, both win 10 pro upgrade from win 7 upgraded from: Hi Two desk tops both win 10 pro, both upgraded from OEM Win 7 pro. I have an old Acer (Aspire M5100) (hard drive repeated failures already tried clean re-install. I have an old Dell (E521) (originally XP), hard drive seems to be fine, perhaps slow. Dell PC is...
  10. CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CFS3 not installing on Win 10 Pro 64-bit: I had CFS2 and CFS3 running on Win 10 after upgrading but I decided yesterday to do a clean-up and deleted all versions (stock, ETO, BoB, MAW, PTO, etc.). Now I can't get the installer to work much less solve the Compatibly issues once CFS3 is installed. I get a 0x000005...