Windows 10: Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

Discus and support Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi all. I am Afrikaans speaking so excuse some broken English. The CEO's wife's computer is only switched on once a month when they are here. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Linky, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Linky Win User

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

Hi all. I am Afrikaans speaking so excuse some broken English.

The CEO's wife's computer is only switched on once a month when they are here. When she switched it on last month the monitor colour was washed out and had a pink tint to it. I tried fixing it but then thought it might be the monitor that is faulty. I got a new monitor and plugged it in last week Wednesday when they were here and again the same problem. *Sad Colour is correct at startup but the moment windows load the problem returns. I've been troubleshooting since then and have tried every solution I could find on the internet with no results. I have also tried every relevant solution on your forum until page 6 and then gave up.

This is a photo of what it looks like:

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green [​IMG]

> I've tried all the recommendations under settings / personalization and no change.
    > Tried the windows troubleshoot and nothing was found.
    > Colour collaboration gives me this error:

(Screenshots show with correct colour when viewed on my laptop)

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green [​IMG]

> I've rolled back, update, disable, uninstall the driver, installed new driver from your sticky (error each time) and nothing fixed it.
    > Restarted in safe mode still the same.
    > Rolled back from build 1709 to 1607, still the same. Updated through to 1803 and still the same.
    > Reset PC with keep files and Reset PC with remove everything and no difference.
    > Did the advanced startup fixes as well and no result.

I am sure there is more that I have done but cant think of it now. I hope someone can tell me how to fix this?

:)

Linky, Jun 21, 2018

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jun 21, 2018
  3. midgo Win User
    Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue.

In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off.

The PC keeps running but will not restart.

I have to push the reset button to restart the PC.

Shut down works fine.

In both restart and shutdown there are no spinning dots...

Can any one help with this restart issue.

I have tried most suggestions on the interwebz:////

My next step is to go back to the previously installed version 1511 in which restart worked then do an upgrade from the 1607 ISO I downloaded.

If this fails I will bite the bullet and do a clean install but I would rather just resolve the issue if I can as I have Win 10 running just the way I like it:///

midgo, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

Win 10 1607 update

I did not even pay attention to this update until now.
    Just checked my update log and discovered at least 10 failed attempts to install it.
    Checking for updates manually showed that I'm up to date, though.

Now I simply downloaded an upgrade tool from MS and few minutes later it is already at 82%.

silentbogo, Jun 21, 2018
Thema:

Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green

1. Win 10 Home 1607 update - monitor display in green - Similar Threads - Home 1607 update

2. update to windows 1607 win home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update to windows 1607 win home edition: Why am I not getting the next win update 1703? I have win home 1607 My win update continuously tries to update a Feature update to win 1803 unsuccessfully of course. Does any one know how I can fix this?...
  3. second monitor no longer displays after win 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    second monitor no longer displays after win 10 update: This is a weird one but seems to be quite common for peeps who have upgraded from win 7 - 10. I'm running win10 pro. After a win 10 update in Feb, I restarted my machine and my second monitor no longer works. That update also trashed my NVIDIA driver updates but I have...
  4. Update WIN 10 home

Update WIN 10 home: I have WiNDOWS 10 HOME edition version of operation system 17134. Can not instal update KB4480966. There is message failure 0x8024200d. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-win-10-home/4065c035-a47b-4d84-a70f-c9d7af926186
  5. cant finish the anniversary update for the win 10 (1607)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cant finish the anniversary update for the win 10 (1607): my laptop has been trying for many times for the anniversary update of win 10, but i always stuck at the 30%, and the laptop just crush there and remain 30% for all time. I have tried to reset the computer but still fail. What can I do??? 80279
  6. Win 10 1607, is it needed?

Win 10 1607, is it needed?: I'm using Win 10 on a PC, I mostly do video and photo editing and viewing, and the general internet browse. Is 1607 anything special, is it needed for future updates or is it more specific to touch screen users and the like? I'm new to 10, upgraded from 7, liked XP more as it...
  7. Doesn't recognize 2nd monitor after Win Home 10 update to Vs. 1607

Doesn't recognize 2nd monitor after Win Home 10 update to Vs. 1607: After suffering through an update process that took a total of about 18 hours to download and then install the Anniversary Issue of Windows 10 I've had a series of problems: DAY 1 Firstly, the system seemed to be stuck in an infinite loop of trying to install. I waited...
  8. Font Issue with Win 10 1607 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Issue with Win 10 1607 Anniversary Update: Hello *Smile I just installed Windows 10 AU and now my loved Font is messed up. But only some letters. Anyone knows why and how to get all letters back? That Problem is system-wide. How to fix? Screenshot: Before: [img] After Win10 Update: [img] You can...
  9. Win 10 1607 Restart Issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 1607 Restart Issue: I am having a Win 10 1607 restart issue. In my case the PC tries to restart but the monitor screen goes black and then the monitor screen powers off. The PC keeps running but will not restart. I have to push the reset button to restart the PC. Shut down works...
  10. Downgrading from Win-10 1607 to Win-10 1511

Downgrading from Win-10 1607 to Win-10 1511: Recently Windows 10 on my desktop PC upgraded itself to Build 1607. Immediately my Brother printer stopped working (it was removed from the list of printers and could not be reinstated). Other funny things happened too. I downgraded back to Build 1511 and the printer now...