Windows 10: Win 10. Home 64 Bit

Discus and support Win 10. Home 64 Bit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have connected a 2. HD, Sata 2, 160 GB. When I start Diskmgmt it takes a very, very longtime but ir show the second HD divided in two parts.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Thundersax, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Win 10. Home 64 Bit

Hello,
    I have connected a 2. HD, Sata 2, 160 GB. When I start Diskmgmt it takes a very, very longtime but ir show the second HD divided in two parts.
    My question are. 1. How I can mix the two parts to one area of about 160 GB.
    2. How I can format this HD.
    3. Why it takes so long time till i can see the diskmanagement output

:)

Thundersax, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Gary602 Win User

64 bit Win 10

I have been using 64 bit Win 7 and upgraded to Win 10, which stuck me with 32 bit.

How do I get to 64 bit Win 10?

Gary602, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Somebody Win User
    Will this work with going from Win 7 Pro 32-bit to Win 10 Pro 64-bit?

I wonder if there is any problem for going this route with installing Win 10/64-bit on a computer that had Win 7/32-bit (without ever installing Win 10/32-bit)?
    Basically I am thinking about the process described here: How to Switch From 32-bit Windows 10 to 64-bit Windows 10 while skipping the middle step, - by using Shawn's solution.

Somebody, Feb 22, 2021
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Win 10. Home 64 Bit

Upgrade Windows 10 32-bit to 64-bit.

You have to do a "clean install" of Win 10 64 bit. There is no "upgrade" process from 32 to 64 bit.

Did you have Win 7 Home or Pro. There is no "free upgrade" from Win 7 Home to Win 10 Pro. You have to do that upgrade in at least 2 steps:

Win 7 Home to Pro to Win 10 Pro

OR

Win 7 Home to Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

The 32 bit to 64 bit upgrade is a separate additional step.

Run the WinVer command. What Version and Build do you have?

If you have Version 1803, many people have reported "accidental" upgrades from Home to Pro by MS. But that "upgrade" doesn't work!

Rohn007, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

Win 10. Home 64 Bit

1. Win 10. Home 64 Bit - Similar Threads - Home Bit

2. TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit: Greetings!I have checked in the BIOS/UEFI settings of myHP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2004AX and the TPM is enabled and available. I haven't cleared my TPM either.But the TPM module cannot be seen in my Windows 11 22H2 64-bit OS.I cannot find it using tpm.msc command. The...
  3. TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TPM enabled in BIOS but not being detected in Windows 11 Home 22H2 64-bit: Greetings!I have checked in the BIOS/UEFI settings of myHP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2004AX and the TPM is enabled and available. I haven't cleared my TPM either.But the TPM module cannot be seen in my Windows 11 22H2 64-bit OS.I cannot find it using tpm.msc command. The...
  4. Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc: I am setting up a Retro console system and would like to use my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit that I still have the authentic certificate and key for. This system will be isolated from any network so I'm not worried about security from the internet. I have looked around for...
  5. Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc

Need Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit disc: I am setting up a Retro console system and would like to use my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit that I still have the authentic certificate and key for. This system will be isolated from any network so I'm not worried about security from the internet. I have looked around for...
  6. Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit: As the title suggests, ive been having trouble syncing my new laptops time with the internet time, this problem existed when I initialised the system the first time, which i managed to fix once, and when I had to reinstall the OS onto a new SSD, the fresh install caused the...
  7. Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit

Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit: As the title suggests, ive been having trouble syncing my new laptops time with the internet time, this problem existed when I initialised the system the first time, which i managed to fix once, and when I had to reinstall the OS onto a new SSD, the fresh install caused the...
  8. I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...: I've been in contact w/MS and have gone through all the steps that appear to be req'd to affect the change.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-from-32-bit-to-64-bit-i-have/7fb8f6bb-a25e-4c65-81fc-0fdaefdf4fcb
  9. I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...

I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...: I've been in contact w/MS and have gone through all the steps that appear to be req'd to affect the change.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-from-32-bit-to-64-bit-i-have/7fb8f6bb-a25e-4c65-81fc-0fdaefdf4fcb
  10. I want to change from 32-bit to 64-bit; i have win10 home. all technical attributes of my...

in Windows 10 Customization