Windows 10: Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application

Discus and support Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good afternoon I have a Lenovo PC with windows 10 HOME that I factory restored, I added an ADMIN account with admin rights and password, I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rbdaniel33, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application

Good afternoon

I have a Lenovo PC with windows 10 HOME that I factory restored, I added an ADMIN account with admin rights and password, I then created a separate user JOHN with admin rights.

The second user wanted to install an application and it was asked for the ADMIN's password. Why was it asking for that user's password and not John's password?

Thank you

rbdaniel33

:)

rbdaniel33, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 16, 2019
  3. wilspeak Win User
    Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.

wilspeak, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application

Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.

I don't get this. I tested now installing ColorNote from Store. I will not use it, uninstalled already (I don't give my Google credentials to an unknown app maker), but the app when installed was immediately found in in Start, it was shown in Taskbar when open, and it could be found in Applications folder exactly as I told in post #3.

Start:

Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application [​IMG]

Applications folder (shell:appsfolder) & Taskbar:

Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

Thema:

Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application

1. Win 10 HOME _ Admin password requested when installing an application - Similar Threads - HOME Admin password

2. Win 10 Home will not install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Home will not install.: My system was working perfectly on Thursday but when I turned it on Friday it came to the log on screen. My pin was refused, my password was refused, and they could not be verified because of "no internet". I verified my network connection, changed ports and cable with same...
  3. Win 10 Home will not install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Home will not install.: My system was working perfectly on Thursday but when I turned it on Friday it came to the log on screen. My pin was refused, my password was refused, and they could not be verified because of "no internet". I verified my network connection, changed ports and cable with same...
  4. Bypass admin password to install applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bypass admin password to install applications: Whenever I install new applications, a dialogue box appears requiring me to key in user name and password. How to bypass it? It is a PC provided by my employer. Many thanks! submitted by /u/SnooDoubts5839 [link] [comments]...
  5. Admin password reset for Win 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin password reset for Win 10: Hi I was talking to my brother the other day and seems our father is getting some senility as he is over 70 and he seems to have forgotten his win 10 password so he can not get logged into his computer. I know they can use my brothers computer to access any email he might be...
  6. Install Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Win 10 Home: I bought a computer came with Win 10 Pro, but some features I cannot use , such as window update, will it harm my laptop if I purchase Win 10 home and install in my laptop and give up the Win 10 pro? warranty is not the concern...
  7. How to run installed application without admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...
  8. Password protect applications in Win 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password protect applications in Win 10?: Is there a way to do this just for certain standard account users? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-protect-applications-in-win-10/d867b069-504f-4224-836f-01130255ef61"
  9. WIN 10 Admin password not working.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WIN 10 Admin password not working.: I just realize that the Admin password and the Microsoft account password is not the same in Win 10 PC. I am in really odd situation right now: I changed the pc to start in safe mode without network and the admin password does not work. I usually use pin to log into the pc as...
  10. Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.: Hello Everyone, I use an application called (Colornote) on my Windows 10 PC. While I can't seem to find it on my computer, when I go to the Microsoft Store and go to the Colornote page it says the application is already installed on my PC. I then can open the application up...