Windows 10: Win 10 Home activation Problem

Discus and support Win 10 Home activation Problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Had win 10 Home activated into an ASUS X99 Deluxe Board that subsequently crashed and had hardware issues rendering it unusable as it could not boot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeorgeKatonivualiku, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Win 10 Home activation Problem

Had win 10 Home activated into an ASUS X99 Deluxe Board that subsequently crashed and had hardware issues rendering it unusable as it could not boot to Windows.

Bought another ASUS X99 Deluxe board to replace the damaged board using all the same hardware, Memory, Graphics Card, and also the same Win 10 Home on the same Crucial Boot Drive

When I tried to Activate it, Microsoft said it cannot be activated as that copy of Win 10 Home has been activated before?

Tried desperately to avoid buying another Copy of Win 10 Home so I need Help and any bright ideas from any knowledgeable Member

to get me out of this dilemma???? P L E A S E!!!

Thanks a Million

* Moved from Insider

:)

GeorgeKatonivualiku, Apr 16, 2019

2. ACTIVATION WIN 10

Hi,

You might see this error if you entered a product key for the Enterprise edition of Windows to activate
    Windows 10 Home or
    Windows 10 Pro. Activation in Windows 10 will depend on how you got your copy of Windows.
    To find the activation method that works with your copy of Windows, kindly refer to this

Microsoft article

Check out this
    link
    for a list of activation error codes and the suggested steps to troubleshoot it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Win 10 Home activation Problem

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Win 10 Home activation Problem

1. Win 10 Home activation Problem - Similar Threads - Home activation Problem

2. Problem with Windows 10 Home activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Home activation: Hello, I am trying to activate Windows 10 on a MacBook Pro through Bootcamp. Windows 10 is up an running smoothly, however I can't seem to activate it with a legit Product Key I bought a second one just to be sure.... Keep getting Error Code 0x803FA067 or 0xC004C008. Any...
  3. Win 10 Activation Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win 10 Activation Problem: A week or so ago I upgraded my MB & Intel processor and now Win 10 says I am not activated. I have the install usb and the product code but nothing works. What is strange is I had to re-authorize windows and I successfully went through the process at the time and got a new...
  4. Activations Problem with windows 10 home

Activations Problem with windows 10 home: Hello there, A few months ago I had safe booted my pc.This caused my windows to unactivate.Before doing this safe booting process my windows was working fine and I could use all the windows functions.But ever since then I have a small activate windows watermark on the bottom...
  5. Win 10 activation problem

Win 10 activation problem: My ASUS Lap loaded with win 10 Home Digital license, Unfortunately I upgraded to Win 10 pro 2 days ago, which is asking activation key.I thought autommaticaly it will upgrade.Now I am not able to go back to my original OS ,please sugust what to do?...
  6. Problem Activation Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem Activation Win 10: hi i had preinstalled win10 on this pc had a problem with motherboard and changed it this is my original account to prove it,have phone number and email troubleshooting doesnt let me activate it, i get an error https://prnt.sc/rr8kd6 <--- here is the link...
  7. Activation Windows 10 Home problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation Windows 10 Home problem: Dear support team, Please kindly guide for activation problem for Win 10 Home version due to Windows reinstallation. I have the following problem: we can't connect your organization's activation server. Error code 0x8007007B. Product ID and Win key are the same but...
  8. Activation Problem - Win 10

Activation Problem - Win 10: Hello all I today downloaded the Win10 ISO with Microsoft's "create installation media" tool. I then extracted that ISO to my USB drive and used it to upgrade my activated 8.1 installation. It did not ask for any key during the upgrade process. Now, after installlation...
  9. activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key

activation of win 10 home with a win 10 pro key: hello 10ers! i have tablet running win 10 and a licence for it too. win 10 home is preinstalled on my device. i just need to enter the code off my licence to activate it. however, i have a full licence on the way to me for win 10 pro. can i activate my win 10 home...
  10. Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home: I am going to buy wireless headphones. The pc told me to go into action centre and activate BT but action centre or center is not being recognised. A guide said to go into device manager, other devices - other devices in not listed. Getting confused now as nothing seems to...