Windows 10: Win 10 Home & Bluetooth Headphones

Discus and support Win 10 Home & Bluetooth Headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just bought a bluetooth headphones (Betron S2) but it will not connect with pc. It seems to be assuming I want it for my mobile phone, which I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elbmek, Jun 15, 2020.

1. elbmek Win User

Win 10 Home & Bluetooth Headphones

I have just bought a bluetooth headphones (Betron S2) but it will not connect with pc. It seems to be assuming I want it for my mobile phone, which I don't. The sales pitch distinctly says for tablet, mobile phones or pc's. When I open Bluetooth in control panel it says not associated with any file??? The headphones are trying to pair but the pc in none responsive.

:)

elbmek, Jun 15, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 15, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Win 10 Home & Bluetooth Headphones - Similar Threads - Home Bluetooth Headphones

2. Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10: I'm having trouble connecting my Bose qc 35 ii headphones to windows 10. I was doing some cleaning and accidentally uninstalled "WIDCOMM Bluetooth software". I deleted my bluetooth adapter driver and restarted my pc and it was installed again. Now, whenever i want to connect...
  3. Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10: I'm having trouble connecting my Bose qc 35 ii headphones to windows 10. I was doing some cleaning and accidentally uninstalled "WIDCOMM Bluetooth software". I deleted my bluetooth adapter driver and restarted my pc and it was installed again. Now, whenever i want to connect...
  4. Problem connecting headphones with bluetooth to win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Headphone

Bluetooth Headphone: Hi, I have bought a bluetooth headphone but when i check the headphone in device manager, computer recognize it as a mouse/keyboard what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone/1f46dd81-a1af-435d-8fd7-0e88d5868f2c
  6. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: My beats bluetooth headphones stopled connecting to my computer. It wont even show up in the bluetooth menu anymore. I need help recconecting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/1ca13546-36d5-41d8-a34f-83e4d17d0ef2
  7. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually...
  8. Bluetooth headphones can't maintain connection under Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones can't maintain connection under Win 10: Recently I purchased Sennheiser PXC 550 wireless headphones. They work great with phone, however when I connect it to my desktop running under Win 10 Pro, that's where my problems start. I have ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO mb with bluetooth 5.0 on board. Headphones connect w/o...
  9. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: I have Motorola Bluetooth headphones which are finally working for Youtube and iTunes but wont work with Skype. I am also having no luck getting headphones to connect with a cable to the audio jack. Any thoughts, anyone?...
  10. Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home

Activating Bluetooth in Win 10 Home: I am going to buy wireless headphones. The pc told me to go into action centre and activate BT but action centre or center is not being recognised. A guide said to go into device manager, other devices - other devices in not listed. Getting confused now as nothing seems to...